People Change huh?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

thrillme

Refugee
I came across this,

Reporter ask to Adam: you were the most rockstar of the group...

Adam: I'm not anymore....Bono and the others are more rockstar than me. When they are still having fun in some pub during the night i'm already @ home. I'm quiet now! (The Edge confirms)

http://www.u2star.com/news_archive/10december.htm

Sober for years, not a partyhound as much, (probably to keep from slipping) and trying to give up smoking and caffiene.

Hehe, hanging around Bono so much, Adam's almost sounding like him, though Adam uses different words. Still keeps the poshness.

Adam reflects on transexual Nadia winning the UK TV show Big Brother – wondering what it says about the upside-down nature of modern celebrity: ‘...the thing that’s noxious about celebrity is that it upends God’s order of things. The real romantic figures surely, should be nurses, firemen, mothers, aid workers...these are literally heroic people...’

Guess he has that been there done that experience, so he can focus more on his chosen instrument.

Keep your eyes peeled for a post from J talking about how Adam has REALLY changed. That he used to be a great bass player and now he is either (a) phoning it in, or (b) showing off and trying to hog the spotlight.

You have been warned.

laz

Back
Top Bottom