Peaceful loving citizens of Planet Earth check this out...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

diamondbruno9

Mr. MacPhisto's Tub Scrubber
go to this website:http//www.fatwallet.com/thankyou.htm

Be prepared for chills,then shivers and tears as you scroll down thru the photos..

I apologize for not having it at a "click" away perhaps somebody can assist us w/that. As most of you know Iam a newbie w/a computer as the Ex got the family computer. Dont worry guys I got the big screen and DVD player so all is well.
Seriously enjoy the photos at this site.

Your Friend,

diamondbruno9

------------------
"..it's about breaking barriers, transcending boundries and conquering great divides"-Bono 1987

---------
An open letter to Bono from myself www.arizonaautoweb.com/bono/

2 Words:

1. Beautiful
2. Amazing
------------------
Trust In God...But Lock Your Doors

[This message has been edited by Bonochick (edited 09-15-2001).]

Awesome. That was truly an incredible outpouring of support, and shows that love and compassion really have no borders.

------------------
Change is the only constant

Thanks, db8; you were right: chills, shivers and tears. Thanks to our friends around the world; it means more to us than you will ever know.

~U2Alabama

Originally posted by U2Bama:
Thanks, db8; you were right: chills, shivers and tears. Thanks to our friends around the world; it means more to us than you will ever know.

~U2Alabama

Bama-Bout time you come out of hiding and respond to one of my feeble contributions...

WTF is this '8' shit,nevermind, you will not "bait" me 'EinstienBama'-Godspeed

D
B
Numerial
#

GoodNite
Sicy.....

------------------
"..it's about breaking barriers, transcending boundries and conquering great divides"-Bono 1987

---------

Those photos moved me to tears... again.
frown.gif

ACE ,Head and Sledge-(hey now that ryhmes!)
Seriously, Thank You.

As soon as all people realize that the Bastards that committed this act committed against it the ENTIRE WORLD.That Center represented the inhabitants of PLANET EARTH who were INNOCENT.Forget about the logotistics.

Comments similar too:'well the US better understand why they are not so popular ' and, 'well you guys sorta have it coming to you' are highly inapproiate,inane and morrally obtuse. Yes I used the word Moral here folks.

Godspeed to you all....
We shall FEAR NO Evil...

Diamond
Bruno

------------------

---------

[This message has been edited by diamondbruno9 (edited 09-16-2001).]

Very moving indeed.

This is so amazing that the whole world is showing their support to the victims and their families.

Back
Top Bottom