Passengers, The Kitchen

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

FallingStar

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
Erhm...so that is such a stupid bunch of question, but all the movies like "United Colours Of Plutonium" or "Slug" and so on - are these real movies and Passengers is really a soundtrack CD?
I thought allways that it were just songs put together under the name "Passengers: Original Soundtracks 1" and that those movies were just jokes like also all the referrings to U2 in the descriptions of the films. And why wasn't it released under the artist name "U2"? "Miss arahevo" is a real movie?

About The Kitchen: It was or is a restaurant(?) owned by U2, isn't it? Sort of like The Clarence, just that The Clarence is a hotel owned by Bono and Edge?

:reject: These are such embarrassing questions :eek: and actually I think I know the answers, but I hold a lecture about U2 in school and I have to be completely sure about what I'm saying. :(

The Clarence is owned by U2. The Kitchen is underneath the hotel. Yes, its now gone apparently but they are remodelling it into a bar minus the night club part last time I heard.
Shame because it was a cool club.

Back
Top Bottom