Ours

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
no sir, i dont like them

they appear to be nothing but sellouts writing commercially viable material and living on the ghost of that which is jeff buckley, heck even the singer tries too hard to look like the great jeff

dont expect them to be around for too long,
if you want a good up and coming band why dont you listen to someone like Elbow or Sigur Ros from Iceland instead?

ARG!! fuck you, I love ours!!!

Their not living off the ghost of nobody, and they WILL be around for a while, trust me. With a debut album like that and a contract with dreamworks for like another 5 albums, you'll see them mature and get even better, if possible.

The guys voice, if anything, is more tolerable than Buckley's(whom I love very very much), It's more edgy and less whinny. Sometimes I find Buckley gets too flamboyent on the upper end of his voice, to much like a R&B singer.

Now your getting the wrong impression from me. I LOVE buckley and nobody could ever compare, I'm just saying that nobody is perfect...besides for U2
wink.gif

------------------
"We got no style...swagger...but no style"

Ours rocks. They sound even better live. I saw them in Austin. Frontman Jimmy Gnecco has an incredible voice and backs it up with intelligent things to say.

Back
Top Bottom