*Other* U2 sites

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BONO'ppetit

War Child
Is this a taboo sub?
nervous.gif
Just wondering if anyone goes to U2.com and if so, does any of the band post there?

i post at U2emporium.com's forum from time to time. otherwise, other sites i enjoy are @u2.com, u2neophobia.com(mp3's of vertigo shows here), and u2log.com.

I was just wondering about U2.com b'c it's their official site. This is the only one I've found I was interested in besides theirs. But I haven't signed up there--yet.

i personally don't like the format of Zootopia. it's all black and hard to read. and no, the band doesn't post there.

Oh sure, I was an avid poster at the very first Zootopia, good times, good times, band member forums were the best. Adam fans I think had the most fun, goofing around, afterall, bass players get the weirdest fans. ;)

I still post off and on the paid part of the forum, but not too many who paid to use the other forums, post as often as here. Hehe it still has it's use.

The site has subdivided folders for each band member, as well as a forum for all the band members, and if you're particularly a fan of someone in the band, there's other people to discuss that one person, or particular album, a single.

If there was more participation in the forums, sure I'd be there a lot more. The downside of a paid part of the forum. There is a free part, but there's no organization to it, at all.

I post at other U2 forums too, I post wherever there's an interesting discussion.

Sicy said:
There are other U2 sites? :confused:

Where?? :wink:

No seriously. I have gone to others. But I find my self back here very quickly. I can't get all through this site much less the other one(s)
I'm not a member of U2.com since I haven't been able to go to the first leg of the tour and I still won't depend on them for the 3rd leg. (I don't think. or maybe I will, just don't know yet :eyebrow:)
Interference is just the :heart: of U2 info.
It should be the official site. :up:

U2.com looks like it would be pretty good. I'm going to join the premium here and over there. I'll let you know which one I like best. :D

I frequent atu2.com alot - I love the Achtoon Baby cartoon they have :up:
I also post regularly at u2mp3s, but that's only ever filling requests. Interference is the only forum where i'm active.

I said I'd let you know what I thought once I tried it for a while and I LOVE U2.com. They're very laid back over there and friendly. It's pretty fast moving so the duplicate posts don't bother them. They realize there's new people there all the time and it will happen. It's a great site, imo.
thumbup.gif

BONO'ppetit said:
I said I'd let you know what I thought once I tried it for a while and I LOVE U2.com. They're very laid back over there and friendly. It's pretty fast moving so the duplicate posts don't bother them. They realize there's new people there all the time and it will happen. It's a great site, imo.
thumbup.gif

Have a nice time! :)

I am, thank you. Each site I've visited has a different feel, even tho all the fans are there for one reason. It's interesting.

Back
Top Bottom