Osama bin Laden's Other Names

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

80sU2isBest

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
My friend, who has a wacky mind indeed, came up with these different names for Osama bin Laden. If you're a fan of the Peter Sellars movie "The Party", you love the last one!

Islama bin Laden

Saddama bin Laden

Osamasadama bin Laden

Yomama bin Laden

Ramalama bin Laden

Husseinama bin Laden

Yokahama bin Laden

Yamahama bin Laden

Al-Qa'edama bin Laden

Talibanama bin Laden

Birdie num numama bin Laden

That reminds me of a joke from Saturday Night Live....."hey Mr. Taliban, tally me bananas."

------------------
"Things will not be the same in this city for us." -Bono, Dublin, February 1980

Mwuhahahaha

How bout Omer bin Laden?

Omer is my bosses' name and I don't like him much
biggrin.gif

in a fit of anger the other night, my friend shouted, "that bastard! osama fag laden!" no political uncorectness intended, i just thought is was funny. by the way sharky, i have a sound file of a newly updated banana song sung about the taliban and its hilarious. i can email it to whoever wants to hear it, not too many people though.

alison

------------------

It doesn't matter what songs we sing. I'm a drummer. Chicks dig me. - Larry

As long as no one suggests "Bama bin Laden," I will not post one of my "This thread is offensive/may hurt Osama's feelings/etc." replies in the name of political correctness.

Late -- u2b

U
B
a
m
a

----------------

"High five....

On the FLIP side!"

DiamondBruno9, aka "Puddy" on Seinfeld

Originally posted by U2Bama:
As long as no one suggests "Bama bin Laden," I will not post one of my "This thread is offensive/may hurt Osama's feelings/etc." replies in the name of political correctness.

Late -- u2b

U
B
a
m
a

----------------

"High five....

On the FLIP side!"

DiamondBruno9, aka "Puddy" on Seinfeld

How about Auburn bin Laden?

------------------
Sometimes the most powerful thing you can do for someone is to just tell them to fuck off. I am told to fuck off rather a lot by these three gentlemen.

Originally posted by StarsnStripes:
How about Auburn bin Laden?

That one you need to take up with Achtung Bubba Laden; they had a QB named Ben Leard, and a local wanna-be-sports-writer nicknamed him Osama Ben Learden back in '98.

Late - u2b

Back
Top Bottom