Original of the Spieces

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Shawn Bonneau

New Yorker
Such a great choices for the next single. I love this song. Whenever I see that ipod at, I always stop whatever I am doing and pay attention... Better play it in Boston at at least one of the shows

SMB

Does anyone know if there will be any new b-sides for it? I mean... do I even have to bitch about the total lack of new songs from this era?

"Are You Gonna Wait Forever", "Neon Lights", and "Smile" aside

probably some remixes, a tottle of 3 songs and four different vesions of the release, all for 12 bucks a piece

SMB

It's just a hunch, but I don't think this is going to be a "proper" single.

I think the promo CD and the video is what we'll get. I pray that I'm wrong, but with the lack of an announced release date, I fear that this will be a Radio single only :sad:

** crosses fingers that I'm wrong **

In a perfect world, I would be seeing Mercy and the Wanderer (live) on the Canadian single to be released December 20th. The last Tuesday before Christmas. :wink:

edit - oh, and my u2.com gift package would be in my hands before Christmas too. :wink:

Last edited:
OOO THE WANDERER LIVE<3<3

but yeah, i stop whatever i'm doing and pay attention to the ad right after i yell U2!!! at the TV screen also. gotta love them.

Dr_Macphisto said:
"Are You Gonna Wait Forever", "Neon Lights", and "Smile" aside
"Neon Lights" was recorded during the Pop days, and isn't "Are You Gonna Wait Forever?" an ATYCLB left-over? So just "Smile" (and I guess "Mercy," if they ever release it). That's pretty sad.

please dont have mercy as a bside! - it means we won't get it on an album. and bsides get forgotten. remember salome / lady with the spinning head?

Back
Top Bottom