Original of the Species Remix Ending

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jdelbove

Acrobat
Do u guys prefer the Original of the Species Remix ending with the sing----- song, your on my mind, you on my mind part or what ever it is or the regular Orginal ending with the ooooohhh nooooos. I realy love the remixes ending I cant make out Bono's lyrics but I love the flow and its makes it so the song never comes down off its climax. Plus B's vocals are awsome on that part. I wish they had used this ending for the HTDAAB version.

What do u guys think and do any of you know the lyric there

Jdelbove said:
Do u guys prefer the Original of the Species Remix ending with the sing----- song, your on my mind, you on my mind part or what ever it is or the regular Orginal ending with the ooooohhh nooooos. I realy love the remixes ending I cant make out Bono's lyrics but I love the flow and its makes it so the song never comes down off its climax. Plus B's vocals are awsome on that part. I wish they had used this ending for the HTDAAB version.

What do u guys think and do any of you know the lyric there

I adore the remix ending but if they want to keep playing it live the Oh-no's will probably be better for an audience to sing along with.
The new melody however is really great I just wish in a way that they had kept it for a new song instead of putting it at the end of a remix of an already outstanding song.
Oh, well.:(

i never heard this version until just now...i like it, and that ending is very cool...i like it as much as the other version...they should really bring this song with them on the next tour...hopefully they'll try to figure out the right arrangement but damn OOTS could sound so good live...I bet they could find a way to incorporate both endings into the live version some way or another, maybe cutting short the "do's" from the first version and adding on the ending of the second version ("She saw your soul, you love my mind, you love my mind, you love mind...." is what i hear when i listen to it) ...they kind of do the same thing for One...they say the "I hear you scratching/crawling" line (can't remember it) and then Bono goes on with the falsetto thingy....but either way, I think it would be a hit! :)

when they played it on vertigo it was good, but not good enough considering how incredible the song is...it was lacking just a little something...and when it wasn't a full performance it just lacks something all together....

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom