One year ago in Anaheim...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

NicaMom

Den Mother
Well my heart is where it's always been, my head i
I was about to be Elevated with...Elevation, Beautiful Day, Until the End of the World, New Year's Day, Kite, New York, I Will Follow, Sunday Bloody Sunday, Stuck in a Moment, In a Little While, Stay, Desire, Bad/40, Where the Streets Have No Name, Mysterious Ways/Sexual Healing, The Fly, Bullet the Blue Sky, With or Without You, Pride, One, I Remember You, Walk On/Hallelujah
AnaCo.jpg

Ana2.jpg

Ana3.jpg

Ana4.jpg

Ana6.jpg

Thank You boys for the amazing time and for the lovely memories,
Thank You Bono for the rose!

Its one year for me too, Nica!!!!!!!!
About 4 hours from now, it will be exactly one year that I...***gasp***...touched, fondled, groped and grabbed my Larry for the first time, met his gaze, and got my photo taken with him!
And its one year tonight that i spoke to gorgeous Edge, saw handsome Adam, and actually conversed with Bono!!!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

That, and finding this place and you people, were the highlights of 2001 for me!
smile.gif

------------------
Look...look what you've done to me...You've made me poor and infamous, and I thank you...

My name is MISS MACPHISTO...I'm tired and i want to go HOME...

"Well you tell...Bonovista,that i said hello and that my codename is Belleview" - Bono before opening night of Anaheim Elevation concert

Well tonight thank God it's them, instead of you...

[This message has been edited by Miss MacPhisto (edited 04-23-2002).]

wink.gif
Camilo! That was some show!

------------------
Look...look what you've done to me...You've made me poor and infamous, and I thank you...

My name is MISS MACPHISTO...I'm tired and i want to go HOME...

"Well you tell...Bonovista,that i said hello and that my codename is Belleview" - Bono before opening night of Anaheim Elevation concert

Well tonight thank God it's them, instead of you...

Back
Top Bottom