One the alternate alternate alternate video

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Pla-You The Great!! Loved how the beanies resembled the band!
The black and white buffalo scene :lol: :up:

LOLLL PLA you are soooo clever, i LOVE it!!

baldy as edge was so genius.
i don't know if you read Bill Flanagan's "U2 at the end of the world", but did you choose Tabasco/Snort the bull because Larry gets bull's blood injected into him to treat his injuries? that's the first thing that came to my mind, lol you're hilarious.
and the monkey as adam, that was cute too. especially since Adam said the Arctic Monkeys were currently one of his favorite new bands ;]

the buffalo scenes were so precious! =)
that was so cute. you have major talent! keep it up! yay.

Oh my God! lol
I remember hearing about the bull blood in Larry but it was totally by coincidence. I picked Snort because bulls tend to be moody and that is of course Larry. :wink:

Much love for Trumpet the Elephant

:heart: :heart: :heart:
1b39679d.jpg
:heart: :heart: :heart:

Seriously, Anton who?

I own most of those that you used...:wink:

Wonderful video, I laughed my way through the whole thing...what kind of software did you use? I think a Vertigo video is an order... :lol:

*wheeze*

Pla, oh my God. The cats. The exclamation marks. Larry freaking out.

*DIES A MILLION TIMES*

EDIT: I just noticed you used an elephant in the QB bit! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Last edited:
LemonMelon said:
I own most of those that you used...:wink:

Wonderful video, I laughed my way through the whole thing...what kind of software did you use? I think a Vertigo video is an order... :lol:

Haha, Beanie Babies are the worst...:lol: Getting rid of them is going to be such a problem.

I used Windows Movie Maker.
As far as Vertigo? :hmm:
Someone asked I do Discotheque with them next, and I'm seriously considering it.

PlaTheGreat said:

Someone asked I do Discotheque with them next, and I'm seriously considering it.

yes. Yes. YES.

I love the "o rly?" "ya..rly" :lol: brilliant stuff. and the beanie babies really DID look like the band, holy shit. you should get this to them somehow. brilliant.

:reject:
I went and bought the material needed to make Discotheque costumes.

The destruction of my brain is complete. :drool:

Last edited:
Thank you....that's all I can really say....btw did QB do something resembling the elephant scene?

Yeah, she's always IMing me about how much she loooooooooves Bono.
Every chance she gets she wants to jump onstage, grab his body and then faint back into the crowd.

"Dismantle Me!" - QB

PlaTheGreat said:
Yeah, she's always IMing me about how much she loooooooooves Bono.
Every chance she gets she wants to jump onstage, grab his body and then faint back into the crowd.

"Dismantle Me!" - QB

Whaaaaat?! :no:

:sick:

This is a surveillance shot from the Miami 2 show:
plebansRdumb.jpg

Nice sign, Pla.

Last edited:
Have fun making Discotheque!! That should be a blast! We love your work, Pla! :wink:

Back
Top Bottom