one-of-a-kind u2 ibook for sale

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

u2ibook

Babyface
Hi everyone, I'm selling my ibook, which is painted in the exact same color scheme as the U2 iPod. I thought people here might be interested. Check it out - it's item number ********.

[edited for advertising]

Dude...

Any posts or threads advertising your forum or website are unacceptable and considered spam, and will be deleted. A small text link to your personal website in your signature is acceptable.

Also, the selling or advertising of unofficial merchandise is prohibited.

beli said:
I want a third arm so I can hold my baby in one arm and still have two hands free to do other thangs.

Why stop at only #3? Imagine what you could do if you were an octopus.

Thats true! As long as I dont have a beak as well. The man at the local Thai place adores me and as a "treat" pops a whole baby octopus, head and all, into my Phad Thai. :puke:

I love octopus. I basically boil it (you can't add water, just let it simmer in its own juice), then cut it up into tiny pieces. Boil some potatoes, cut them into tiny squares, mix it with the octopus bits, some parsley, garlic and olive oil and I'm SOLD!

I wouldn't boil ya, though. :wink:

I can only eat calamari and thats it. Which is quite sad cause my brother in law, the one thats a dermagraphist, has boat and goes fishing on a reguar basis so I could get access to fresh octupii (sp?) if I wanted it. But no. Too eeky.

PS Im actually allergic to potatoes. Dunno if its because Im descended from an Irish potato famine orphan. Well, Lamark has been disproved but you know what I mean?

Are you allergic to just potatoes or other members of the family (like cherries, bell peppers, paprika, tobacco, tomatoes...)? I know patatin is a known allergen (multiple forms), but usually the more cooked a potato is, people have lesser reactions.

Finally my work comes in handy!

Thats interesting.

Cherries dont like me. Im not really allergic as such to them but they dont like me.

Paprika doesnt like me. My father is seriously allergic to paprika though.

Tomatos dont like me.

Never tried to tobacco.

I dont know what a bell pepper is. Is that a capsicum? I can eat capsicums okay.

This is interesting.

PS Eggs dont like me either, not that thats relevant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom