"One Love: United in Support of Bono and Family"...please sign

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

sulawesigirl4

Rock n' Roll Doggie ALL ACCESS
From a discussion on EYKIW...we have started a collection of thoughts and prayers for the Hewsons. Please visit:
http://www.petitiononline.com/OneLove/petition.html

We, the fans of U2 from across the globe, from different continents, countries, languages, races, and creeds, have been united by a common passion for this band. They've given us more than twenty years of music and memories, but they've given us so much more than simply music. U2 has inspired us, moved us, made us laugh, made us cry, and made us want to change our world and ourselves.

In this difficult time for Bono, when his father is very ill and may be passing away soon, he is still giving himself away for us, night after night. Now we would like to give something back. Although we realize that words are futile and only expressions of our sympathy and care, they are all we have to give.

May this "petition" simply be an expression of our concern and support. Please add your thoughts and prayers below. This petition will be forwarded to Principle Management with the request that they give it to the band.

"We're one, but we're not the same, we get to carry each other." Perhaps our support, as simple as it may be, will in some small way help carry Bono, his family, and the band through this emotional time.

Thank you to everyone for their help and suggestions on the main forum. Please add your name and your messages of support to Bono and his family. I just hope that in some small way, it might be a little encouragement to them.

-sula

------------------
~I want to play the guitar very badly, and I do play the guitar very badly - Bono~

Take a virtual tour of U2's Dublin... Crzy4Bono's U2 page with some of Sula's Dublin pic's

Send the Hewson family your support...sign at www.petitiononline.com/OneLove/petition.html

please sign this petition for Bono and then send a request for "Stuck" by e-mailing your local Top 40 radio station

------------------
"You know, when we came through here on the Conspiracy of Hope tour, I could just feel something happening. People in offices, and factories, and schools, and artists, and everybody just kind of waking up or something. It was great. I remember, I think we did five dates, five or six dates. But I remember very much Chicago. One, because I think U2 played well that night, it was good. And the other because, you're so noisy. For the name of love!"

Back
Top Bottom