One Love....One Life.....One SuperBowl Thread!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
wow. incredible. bono=awesome. larry=omg, that shirt... omg.

great performance!!!!!!!!!!!

------------------
)|( Vande )|(

"A word I've always liked more than happiness is joy. Happiness is a mood that comes and goes, whereas joy is just there." -Bono

The CIRCLE only has one side.

Love,
Emily

Visit my webpage for U2 wallpapers:
www.geocities.com/springtime5348/index.html

In my dream I was drowning my sorrows, but my sorrows they learned to swim...

omg...I am still on a U2 high!!!

Was that or was that not the greatest halftime show ever???
biggrin.gif

No gimmicks, no choreographed dancers, no lipsyncing, just straightforward amazing incredible rock.

Highlights:
MLK!!!
Bono being totally Bono
the screen falling down in a rush
Larry's see-through shirt
eek.gif

-sula

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG! Bono! Larry! (holy CRAP, that SHIRT!) Edge! Adam! Oooooohhh, I'm SO proud! that was SO awesome! larry's shirt! holy cow! *THUD*

------------------
"I think that Edge is the head of the band, I'm the heart, and Adam and Larry are the feet." - Bono, 1981

u2er@u2email.com

Was it just me or was the heart platform twice as wide? I bet they made it wider so that clutz Bono wouldn't fall down. The performance was pretty good, even though Bono wasn't up for MLK. There were a lot of pretty faces in the crowd so I think they were handpicked. Go Pats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Notice how Edge was also singing on MLK? Still I think Bono sang it slightly out of key at least at the start. Overall a great performance - normally halftime shows suck. (and are lipsynced)

Originally posted by zooropamanda:
they need to hand out those glow stick thingies at all U2 shows

That's exactly what I was thinking. How beautiful would THAT be?
biggrin.gif

I loved the different BD finale.

Non-U2 fan liked the La ref in Streets, and the jacket/flag thing.
smile.gif

U2 = 100% Class.

------------------
I don't know you, and you don't know the half of it.

I love how U2 was the only act. It's like, we're so good we deserve the whole show.. please dont mix us up with loser rock bands.

* remembers laaaaaaaaaaaaame show last year with nsync and britney and all them.

Damn SBS cut the first 3/4 of BD!!
Great ending to the song...MLK What a suprise!!!..Awesome beggining to Streets!!
Sound could been turned up a few notches!
Good to see some hotties jiving to U2 as well!

My dad is not a U2 fan and he said it was the best half time show he's ever seen. He even said that game didn't seem that important after a show like that.

I must admit, I was scared they were going to do some kind of shitty duet, but I should have known better.

I was thinking about why it was the best half time show ever and this is what I think, it was the best because it was real. In a time when even music is manufactured by some fat suit sitting behind a desk, it was great to see four old dudes doing what they love and whay they do best.

Rock on U2.

Of course, being the only die-hard U2 fan in the room, I had to field all the questions(What song is this?,Is that The same heart?,etc.). The worst part is, they had to ask me DURING halftime. Just SHUT UP!!!!!

------------------
N A T E

When I grow up I'll be stable...

Back
Top Bottom