One live from Sydney on the Tube

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Now the regular video for The Fly is on. This is awesome! Once again, The Tube rules. Vh1 classic doesn't play this stuff.

I don't have The Tube anymore ever since I switched from cable to satellite :( I saw The Unforgettable Fire on there once.

But I did see the Buffalo video of One on VH1 Classic about a week ago.

For those that don't know, The Tube Network is a video channel that only plays music videos. 24/7 365. And, they usually only play good music. Not the shit that MTV Tits plays. VH1 Classic used to be my favorite, but now they have more shows and less videos. The Tube recognizes that there are some freaks out there who actually want to watch good music videos. Hence, in one day they played The Fly and One from Sydney.

Wanna hear something weird? I have basic cable (Comcast) and don't get this channel. My sister who lives in the same area as me just got a new flat screen HDTV, and she DOESN'T have cable at all and she gets THE TUBE. I was dying the other day at her house because I was mesmerized by it. I didn't want to leave I keep saying.. ok one more video, one more! They played so many great videos I had never seen before, plus when they played Sunday Bloody Sunday I just about lost it. I am so jealous... it's not fair. She isn't even paying for it. This is so weird! Anybody happen to know how this could happen when she doesn't even have cable?

Back
Top Bottom