Once I just couldn`t listen to this U2 record.But now...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
follower said:

:yes: I remember it, clearly...that?s when I got to know you ;) I remember having mentioned Westlife in my reply, something related to a gorgeous scenery shown in one of their videos...I saw it on MTV Brazil...you know, those cliffs...you said you couldn?t believe that shite band was getting famous here as well, LOL

Man...I have been around here for so long that sometimes I think I could actually write the story of Feedback, LOL. Maybe I have good memory. Maybe I have spent too much time here. Maybe both. :D

Hehe, I knew I could rely on you Follower:D Well you never did send me or show me those wonderful pics of the splendid beauty of Braaaaazil!!!!!!!:p

Westlife are still shite, and if ever any of you thought it was crazy U2 bringing out a best-of or 2, how about Westshite?!?! I think they have 2 albums and now a best of!!!!!!! God help us!

:scream:

lazyboy said:

Westlife are still shite, and if ever any of you thought it was crazy U2 bringing out a best-of or 2, how about Westshite?!?! I think they have 2 albums and now a best of!!!!!!! God help us!

:scream:

:eyebrow: You know, if you think about it, that's really kind of sad...I've heard of this group, but I'm honestly not sure who they are...Anyway, back to my point, which was that if they've only made two albums and already have a "best of," it's obviously a desperate attempt to stay afloat and bring in some $$$

lazyboy said:
Hehe, I knew I could rely on you Follower:D Well you never did send me or show me those wonderful pics of the splendid beauty of Braaaaazil!!!!!!!:p

If I still remember it clearly, your request was not exactly for pics of the splendid beauty of Brazil...more like spendid beauty of Brazilian girls, LOL...something about bikinis, am I right? ;) Time for my redemption, here is Gisele Bundchen in bikini for you...hope it shows up here ;)

sw73.jpg

:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: Follower, you are true to your word indeed!!! I think the offer was that and I'd show you some actual Irish beauty:p Nah, no Bono, you've enough of that prat already;)

cliffs.JPG

Hope that works! Oh and them there are the Cliffs of Moher, just down the road from me in West Clare, only been there once!

Last edited:
I've just recently joined interference but I had been reading for months. Yet another POP war in another thread. Say what you want whether you like POP or not, if they didn't make that album there would be nothing to argue over ALL THE TIME. Obviously this album more than any other continues to make people discuss it and trash or praise it.

At least it didn't inspire silence among us fans, allthough I'm sure someone will tell me to shut up now.

BOOM - CHA!

Exactly lazyboy. That?s a beautiful scenery indeed.

Okay, now as a proper farewell for a lazy boy...a picture of a lazygirl :D Sleeping beauty Gisele ;)

sw29.jpg

follower said:
Exactly lazyboy. That?s a beautiful scenery indeed.

Okay, now as a proper farewell for a lazy boy...a picture of a lazygirl :D Sleeping beauty Gisele ;)

sw29.jpg

:eyebrow: what about somethin' for the ladies? :happy:

wertsie said:

:eyebrow: what about somethin' for the ladies? :happy:

LOL wertsie...easy...heading to Pleba would be my advice for you...unless you?re interested in Brazilian guys wearing swimsuits as well, maybe Reinaldo Gianechini?s pics :D. :sexywink:

Nah...thinking better, I have spoiled this thread too much already. ;)

Btw, October is great. :D

i'm sorry, i suffer from off-topic-itis...

Moonlit_Angel said:

:eyebrow:

What is this little war you speak of between Michael Jackson and U2?

The things you miss out on when you are a late blooming fan...*shakes head*

Angela

No worries, I'm also a late bloomer but I caught up quick...

To make a long story short...It all started with a War poster in a record store that Michael wanted...:eyebrow: ...and then The Joshua Tree won the '88 grammy and not Jackson's album, and then he asked U2 for, like, lunch or something and there were camers there and that freaked our boys out and they left, and I think they were up against him for a Grammy in 92...the whole story is dispersed through U2 at the End of the World. I was listening to TPM the other day and thought, HEY!

Okay, back to the topic...I'll try to stop my wandering mind from now on.

Back
Top Bottom