On Sale Dates Revealed

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Mortals.
rolleyes.gif

Well.. it wasnt my fault dammit.

blah.

------------------
Lock The Kids Up Safe Tonight
Put The Eyes In The Cupboard

Originally posted by curehp:
They are at sfx.com.

Thank You Harry....

Brother Swallow-Curehp is one of the most 'righteous' of U2 fan base,living on the eastern seaboard,make no mistake...

Godspeed

D
B

------------------
"..it's about breaking barriers, transcending boundries and conquering great divides"-Bono 1987

---------
An open letter to Bono from myself www.arizonaautoweb.com/bono/

Anyone else notice Chicago is missing? Or I'm I cross eyed from all the TV watching?

That was wrong. I'm ashamed.

<scampers off>
wink.gif

[This message has been edited by MSU2mike (edited 09-16-2001).]

Thank you DB9. I'm sorry I wasn't exactly in the mood to type up all the dates on here and I'm not good at posting links, but I am looking forward to U2's return, we can really use a spiritual concert now.

Originally posted by curehp:
Thank you DB9. I'm sorry I wasn't exactly in the mood to type up all the dates on here and I'm not good at posting links, but I am looking forward to U2's return, we can really use a spiritual concert now.

COOOOOL, Brother.....Godspeed
Diamond
Bruno

------------------
"..it's about breaking barriers, transcending boundries and conquering great divides"-Bono 1987

---------
An open letter to Bono from myself www.arizonaautoweb.com/bono/

They seem to not have new onsale dates for the ones whose onsale dates were postponed either.

Originally posted by mbi16:
Anyone else notice Chicago is missing? Or I'm I cross eyed from all the TV watching?

NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

Probably just a typo.

------------------
Change is the only constant

Originally posted by SkeeK:
They seem to not have new onsale dates for the ones whose onsale dates were postponed either.

Yes they do. Providence was to go on sale this past saturday and now it's scheduled for the 29th of sept.

Providence is the only one that was scheduled for this past Saturday that has a new onsale date on there. South Bend, Montreal, Hamilton and Baltimore all say coming soon. Philly does also but on Ticketmaster they are indicating those tickets go onsale 9-20-01.

I also noticed Chicago was not on there. Not sure what to make of it though. I highly doubdt they have cancelled those shows only.

[This message has been edited by Blue Room (edited 09-16-2001).]

For those too lazy...

10/10/2001 Joyce Center at University of Notre Dame South Bend IN Coming soon

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

10/12/2001 Molson Centre Montreal QUE Coming soon

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

10/13/2001 Copps Coliseum Hamilton ON Coming soon

10/19/2001 Baltimore Arena Baltimore MD Coming soon

10/24/2001 Madison Square Garden New York NY On Sale 9/24/2001

10/28/2001 Continental Arena East Rutherford NJ On Sale 9/24/2001

10/30/2001 Dunkin Donuts Center Providence RI On Sale 9/29/2001

11/2/2001 First Union Center Philadelphia PA Coming soon

11/5/2001 Frank Erwin Center Austin TX On Sale 9/22/2001

11/7/2001 Pepsi Center Denver CO On Sale 9/22/2001

11/9/2001 Delta Center Salt Lake City UT On Sale 9/22/2001

11/12/2001 STAPLES Center Los Angeles CA On Sale 9/23/2001

11/15/2001 Arena in Oakland Oakland CA On Sale 9/30/2001

11/18/2001 Thomas & Mack Center Las Vegas NV On Sale 9/22/2001

Melon

------------------
How long must we sing this song?!

Back
Top Bottom