OMG. Maybe my dream was prophetic, and not just pathetic.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

martha

Blue Crack Supplier
Orange County and all over the goddamn place
FANS should keep an eye out for a limited-edition Atomic Bomb box set, which comes with a 48-page book full of Bono's drawings, a bonus track (Fast Cars), and a DVD with documentary footage plus live acoustic performances of Sometimes You Can't Make it on Your Own and the Edge and Bono playing Vertigo on a banjo.

This was from an @u2 email from some Autralian mag's preview. (My highlighting.)

Are you scared yet? I am.

Last edited:
Why did martha's dream come true and mine didn't? *mock disappointment* Maybe Kansas City will get its own song on the next album. Yeah, that sounds right!

I believe that Edge was really lurking, saw Martha's post and after several Guiness figured 'What the Hell' :wink:

Martha - remind me about the dream again!

noxiousgases_lijdance2.gif

You know Martha, I was just thinking about that this morning and knew you had said this exact same thing a few weeks ago. :ohmy:

You scare me! :wink:

starsgoblue said:
Prophetic, not prosthetic!

MY dreams are prosthetic.

Martha's the prophet here.

And quite happy that she is. This is going to be an amusing listen. Maybe Vertigo WILL be in the acoustic set. :eyebrow:

BrownEyedBoy said:
is that elijah wood acting an ass???

Indeed it is. It cracks me up to no end and I had to share! I'm sure his boyfriend thinks it's cute ..

Martha, great dream! Go back to sleep and bring us some more exclusives when you wake up!!:wink: [

Re: Re: OMG. Maybe my dream was prophetic, and not just pathetic.

davexl said:

I think you owe it to us now to publish any dream journal you might be keeping :eek:

I would pay big MONEY for this! :yes:

*coughpleba* I wish we could have movies of some of her dreams. :drool:

Wow martha! That's freaky! :ohmy:

I actually remembered reading a post somewhere about someone dreaming of Edge playing the banjo...

Maybe Edge read your post and thought it sounded like a good idea too... :hmm:

Back
Top Bottom