OMG: 'Kite' from WITS single!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I was one of the proud few who actually bought it and I love it.

Best version of Kite ever IMO (official version that is).

While I appreciate the emotion in the Slane DVD version I find it kind of difficult to listen too.

And the Boston Version is good but Sydney has the opening wail/chant + the extra long guitar solo at the end which takes it to another level. :drool:

I've ordered it from Bestbuy, but it's back ordered for now. Would someone be kind enough to send it to me in the meantime. thanks.

Does anyone else get chills when Bono hits that high note with the didgeroo in full swing at the beginning of the song?

That's pure soul right there.

it's on sale at amazon for $9.99 , and it's in stock . After reading everything being said about the live tracks on this thread I just had to buy this one .

I bought it from Best Buy using a gift certificate, but estimated arrival date is between 2/21 and 3/07. I want it now, Daddy!

Can someone tell me about the video version of the single. Is it only PAL?

LemonMacPhisto said:
Does anyone else get chills when Bono hits that high note with the didgeroo in full swing at the beginning of the song?

That's pure soul right there.

:yes: tingles down the spine baby... It gets a 9. If only the dedication to Cate Blanchett was not there then it would be a 10.

Last edited:
xaviMF22 said:
kite is awesome...Zoo station is ok....much better on the zoo tour...

I'm with you on that one, Kite is just beautiful,

shame about the Kate Blanchett dedication.

good performance of zoo station, prefered the distorted drums on zoo tour,

Nice woo wooos at the end though.

Back
Top Bottom