OMG...Britney can't even lip-sync her own songs...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

melon

ONE love, blood, life
LOL...it was hilarious! Here she was singing this very Madonna-esque song that I'm thinking is part of her new album in November, but I really don't know, because I don't listen to her aside from the radio crap that is forced on me.

Anyway, she had this huge snake escapade, and it was more than obvious she wasn't singing. Even at that, she couldn't even keep the words straight to her own song! I was watching her lips as she fucked up and I couldn't help but laugh the entire time.

As for the song, I don't know. It's very un-Britney and not nearly as addictive as her previous shit. Maybe, just maybe, this is going to be her one flounder that will put her to the ranks of Debbie Gibson and Paula Abdul--pop has-beens. Of course, though, she was as hot as ever, sure to please most of the guys here I bet...
wink.gif

Melon

------------------
?Confused by thoughts, we experience duality in life. Unencumbered by ideas, the enlightened see the one reality.? - Hui-neng (638-713)

Originally posted by melon:
Of course, though, she was as hot as ever, sure to please most of the guys here I bet...
wink.gif

Melon

That and Nelly Furtado's backside... I'm in a good mood now... despite the letdown.

------------------
If I had a head like yours I'd bleedin' bury it.

This is.. uh... we don't play this tune... gonna be f*cked up!

you serious melon??? I mean I've never found any of her songs to be "addictive" but I thought that song was great, I think she's trying desperately to make a transition to a sexier, more grown-up sound and persona, and although that performance was dreadful, I really liked the song itself and think it's a giant step in the right direction for her career

Originally posted by melon:

Maybe, just maybe, this is going to be her one flounder that will put her to the ranks of Debbie Gibson and Paula Abdul--pop has-beens.
Melon

LMAO! Gawd I hope so!
biggrin.gif

------------------
~*Everybody's talkin' about POP Musik!*~

(??.?(?*?.? ?.?*?)?.??)
?.???. *Monica* .???.?
(?.??(?.??* *??.?)??.)

Yeah, I noticed a lip fubar, on the clip they showed on the post show... Heh Heh...

------------------
"I'm already gone... Felt that way all along..."

Yeaaaah, But I'd take her over Christina Ag. anyday, Brittany has just a little more game...Db9

------------------
"..it's about breaking barriers, transcending boundries and conquering great divides"-Bono 1987

---------
An open letter to Bono from myself www.arizonaautoweb.com/bono/

Jewel was there...

...looking sexy, classy, down-to-earth, and simply beautiful.

Who else could do that?

Okay, Larry Mullen, but other than him?

biggrin.gif

<sigh> Ah, Jewel...

------------------
- Achtung Bubba

Originally posted by Achtung Bubba:
...looking sexy, classy, down-to-earth, and simply beautiful.

Who else could do that?
Lil Kim

------------------
Salome
Shake it, shake it, shake it

I think one thing would help immensely in trying to make her a more serious act - LOSE the dance. If you can perform your song without having an intricately choreographed dance routine to go with it, and it still gets the crowd going, then you're a good artist.

I'm getting tired of all these performances that center not on the song, but on the visual. The flashier the clothes, the flashier the moves, the more sexual innuendo you can pack into the production is what seems to count. They're not even pushing the music anymore. If anything it seems like the music is secondary to the production. And I find that very, very disturbing.

I am so glad that U2 at least showed people that you don't need elaborate productions to give a great performance. It's about the MUSIC!!

(And yes, I was skeptical about how much N'Sync might be stealing U2's ideas, but after their performance, I'm surprised cops didn't come on stage to drag them off - man that was blatant rip-off!)

Originally posted by The Wanderer:
Pink!!!

"thanks for believing we'd all make great whores"

what the hell was she wearing, err, not wearing?!?!

I was watching the preshow thingie, and that was the outfit that fans voted online for her to wear.

What wonderful taste!

I think Pink is very pretty...she would have looked beautiful wearing a nice, classy gown.

------------------
Trust In God...But Lock Your Doors

Originally posted by Achtung Bubba:
Jewel was there...looking sexy, classy, down-to-earth, and simply beautiful....<sigh> Ah, Jewel...

Word.
icon14.gif

[This message has been edited by Johnny Swallow (edited 09-07-2001).]

Back
Top Bottom