Omagh performance and Tribute to Heroes

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

follower

Refugee
This is only something I realised and felt last night, while listening to All I Want is You, from Omagh Tribute segued into Peace on Earth/Walk On, from Tribute to Heroes. Same sadness, same anguish, same pain, same hunger for peace on Bono?s voice. Pretty obvious, huh? I know. Both performances were inspired by such terrible events, such stupidity, an enourmous waste of lives. But even when it?s obvious I can?t keep these sensations with me. It?s really amazing the way this man can communicate to masses of completely unknown what he?s deeply feeling inside his broken heart. Just listen to both performances, one right after another. Then share your feelings if you feel like doing so.

This humble post of mine kinda got shadowed in the midst of the Grammy stuff. Now that I read and answered the U2girl?s one about Walk On from the Grammy versus Walk On from Tribute I democratically decided that this thread deserved another chance.
biggrin.gif

Ok, i return the favor.
smile.gif

But i'm afraid i can't do this-as i don't have an MP3 of Omagh Tribute.
frown.gif

Maja, this problem is easy to be solved. I got the Omagh performance from www.u2station.com

Can't check it right now, but I think it's still there, both songs, All I Want Is You and North and South of the River. Click in Sounds, then choose mp3 files.

smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom