Okay, still about Edge singing, now I have a question

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

follower

Refugee
It?s about the Salome bootleg. I have been intrigued lately. I might be wrong but I think that it could be Edge doing the vocals in Chances Away (long version), it?s track 10 from CD1. I?m aware that probably nobody will know the answer, but anyway, please, pay attention and listen to the song carefully and then tell me what do you think, right?
smile.gif

------------------
Seu pa?s ? lindo. Seu povo ? lindo. Suas vozes s?o lindas. N?o esqueceremos voc?s. - Bono - S?o Paulo - 01/31/1998

Nobody?
wink.gif

*now follower thinks she has some ear problem...*

------------------
Seu pa?s ? lindo. Seu povo ? lindo. Suas vozes s?o lindas. N?o esqueceremos voc?s. - Bono - S?o Paulo - 01/31/1998

Sorry, not even close follower.

You can especially tell it's Bono when he speaks.. "gimme a better vocal sound" around 2 minutes in.

Also:

Demo sounding with only a few words from Bono (though he seems to know the music!). Bono sings bits of (FWT)Take You Down.

take from here:
http://members.home.net/sira/achtung/u2salome.htm

Hope this helps.

I love listening to these outtakes.

I'm TOTALLY in love with CD3 Track 1 - FWT "Someone"

smile.gif

------------------
I'll tell you a story about Johnny McGory.
Shall I being it? Well, that's all that's in it

[This message has been edited by RufusYoungblood (edited 10-24-2001).]

Well, I knew I had an ear problem, LOL... but he sounds so different...much like a famous guitar player who happens to have a great voice
wink.gif

Thanks for enlighten me on this issue Rufus and for the link as well.
smile.gif

------------------

Back
Top Bottom