Okay, Seriously, WHEN THE HELL WILL IT LEAK? (Part 5)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
5 threads with tons of pages of people saying, "leak already!", and it still hasn't leaked. That's gotta win some kind of award.

In the last thread, there were like 200-250 people constantly watching.

Just imagine those people sitting in front of their PCs around the world (places with snow, places with hot sun, places with a beach) all hitting "Reload" all the time waiting for a leak...

Just like me... :lmao:

You think this is bad? Apparently, "Day & Age" by The Killers never leaked at all! If their forums are anything like Interference, they probably went through, like, 20 threads! :lol:

Although I don't think they made leak puns.

I was on their forums, and waiting for the leak and then not getting it, was the worst. I can't believe it's happening again! :angry::mad:

Yeah, listen to this guy. No matter what U2 song you "leakify", either me, BoyOnTheHorizon, or MrMacPhisto did it first.
Especially Mac. Dude even did a punned-out version of Passengers! That's dedication and/or obsession.

Hey! I was contributing as much as anybody!!!
I was the one who came up with Leaky Joe!!!!!!

:lol::lol::lol:

In the last thread, there were like 200-250 people constantly watching.

Just imagine those people sitting in front of their PCs around the world (places with snow, places with hot sun, places with a beach) all hitting "Reload" all the time waiting for a leak...

Just like me... :lmao:

"You're not the only one, waiting for a le-"

No. I MUST RESIST THE TEMPTATION. :ohmy:

That was a great article. i agree that his dad was over the top, but i can't blame him. if i taught my son those mechanics, and he ended up winning the cy young in his first full year... yeah. i wouldn't be able to shut up. do you read baseball prospectus at all? or know of will carroll? injury guru. he says that lincecum's mechanics are perfect... as odd as they are. whereas prior, who is comparable in a way with the stuff he had coming out of college, had horrendous mechanics and nobody wanted to correct them...and the result is what could have been. bochy needs to work on limiting his pitch counts a bit more this year, but at the same time, i think pitch counts are overrated and not a proper sign of fatigue. it just depends on if the fastball has life, and if the curveball has bite. if it still does, go 130 for all i care...but if the guy is struggling, altering his mechanics as a result of the fatigue, thats where you get the injury and that's when you gotta go to the pen.

and i agree. it would easily be U2's next masterpiece if he produced it. him and bengie molina baby.

I used to think that Benjie Molina was the slowest person on Earth, until the Yanks got his brother, Jose. Wow.

Yeah, his Dad has the right to be proud and happy,but to compare his kid to Koufax? Yikes. I read Baseball Prospectus, yeah.....and, agreed, pitch counts are absurd.......this reminds me that I need to start thinking about my freeze list for my keeper league.....

I'm not falling in to this (Bass)trap again (nice little U2 reference there). I sat here all last night for like 5 hours watching the thread, putting leak into U2 songs....not again, not tonight....tonight I'm going to have a life and get away from here...................................maybe :reject:

Hey! I was contributing as much as anybody!!!
I was the one who came up with Leaky Joe!!!!!!

:lol::lol::lol:

Really? Welcome to the club, Niceman.

Of course, when Mobvok takes over, you might not want to be a member...:ohmy:

I used to think that Benjie Molina was the slowest person on Earth, until the Yanks got his brother, Jose. Wow.

Yeah, his Dad has the right to be proud and happy,but to compare his kid to Koufax? Yikes. I read Baseball Prospectus, yeah.....and, agreed, pitch counts are absurd.......this reminds me that I need to start thinking about my freeze list for my keeper league.....

yeah i know, that's a bit over the top...but i can't really blame him. except, i'd just keep that thought in my head.

i'm in a keeper league myself. i have lincecum and felix. pretty happy about that. however my baseball obsession runs far, far, far deeper... ever hear of those diamond mind leagues? projections? they run a piece on ESPN.com right before every preseason. i'm in one of those. 30 teams, 50 players, farm systems, etc... whole season simulated one day at a time. it's pretty cool, but definitely beyond obsessive. but hey thats okay, it's baseball.

I was on their forums, and waiting for the leak and then not getting it, was the worst. I can't believe it's happening again! :angry::mad:

On atease, there were over 1000 pages for the Animal Collective album. They're already at 50+ pages in a couple of days for Grizzly Bear, which isn't released until May. I'm actually surprised that Interference hasn't had a longer leak thread to be honest...although I suppose the U2 fanaticism is spread much wider than AC or GB.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom