Okay, Seriously, WHEN THE HELL WILL IT LEAK? (Part 5)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i still think that we'll have it by the end of the weekend. maybe i'm just too optimistic.

i was thinking that, but for some reason, it seems like it would be too good to be true at this point. maybe my disappointment is setting in though. :wink:

LOL

That is so original. How 'bout

No leaks on the horizon

dd59302740d0f11d291b7f0afb5de969.jpg

LOL

That is so original. How 'bout

No leaks on the horizon

The leak pun fad is like the killer in a slasher movie. You may think you've killed it, and it may look dead, but it will always come back to life in time for the sequel.

Confession time: I am partially responsible for the fad, and I am somewhat bemused by this fact. :reject:
Sorry, everyone.

i was thinking that, but for some reason, it seems like it would be too good to be true at this point. maybe my disappointment is setting in though. :wink:

eh, not me. if it doesn't leak, i won't be disappointed. we're less than two weeks away at any rate. but i still think we'll have it by the time we go to work or school on monday.

please make the puns stop. :sad:

The leak pun fad is like the killer in a slasher movie. You may think you've killed it, and it may look dead, but it will always come back to life in time for the sequel.

I am partially responsible for it, and I am somewhat bemused by this fact. :reject:
Sorry, everyone.

:lmao:

I made puns with all the songs on the albums... c'mon people. Don't do it again. You'll be just repeating me. :wink:

:lmao:

I made puns with all the songs on the albums... c'mon people. Don't do it again. You'll be just repeating me. :wink:

Yeah, listen to this guy. No matter what U2 song you "leakify", either me, BoyOnTheHorizon, or MrMacPhisto did it first.
Especially Mac. Dude even did a punned-out version of Passengers! That's dedication and/or obsession.

:wink:

(And now, we just have to wait for Zoo Station to make an album of "leak pun songs.")

EDIT: Say the above scenario actually happened, and we were all waiting for, hmm...let's call it Leaktung Baby's :)reject:) release. If we resorted to "leakifying" the names of songs that were already leakified, would the universe explode, or just Interference?

:hmm:

Do you think Tim Lincecum is getting ready to report to Spring Training, wondering if the new album leaked?

Psht. it's tim freaking lincecum. he's been teaching new mechanics to this album since day one. no ice on the arm. freakish delivery. a horse. the heat. the hammer. in fact he can probably throw the disc right between the = on the album at 97 mph with two seam action. he's probably singing "breathe" right now and helping U2 gameplan for their next album.

Yeah, listen to this guy. No matter what U2 song you "leakify", either me, BoyOnTheHorizon, or MrMacPhisto did it first.
Especially Mac. Dude even did a punned-out version of Passengers! That's dedication and/or obsession.

(And now, we just have to wait for Zoo Station to make an album of "leak pun songs.")

YES!

And I'd like to add that people have repeated my amazing "Big Leaks Are Best" parody about 10 times already. :angry:

Psht. it's tim freaking lincecum. he's been teaching new mechanics to this album since day one. no ice on the arm. freakish delivery. a horse. the heat. the hammer. in fact he can probably throw the disc right between the = on the album at 97 mph with two seam action. he's probably singing "breathe" right now and helping U2 gameplan for their next album.

I loved the SI article on him and his Dad/the funky mechanics. His Dad, though, was a little over the top in his effusive praise for his son....but, the kid's a freak, so, he did something right. Just hope that he has a nice, long career and not a short one.

I think he is likely producing U2's next album, as opposed to working on the gameplan.

when I am king of this forum, the first banned will those who request song emails in discussion threads, followed swiftly by everyone still making leak puns. :mad: :sexywink:

5 threads with tons of pages of people saying, "leak already!", and it still hasn't leaked. That's gotta win some kind of award.

when I am king of this forum, the first banned will those who request song emails in discussion threads, followed swiftly by everyone still making leak puns. :mad: :sexywink:

When the leak is on the horizon, can you email it to me? jspartzags at aim dot com

Thanks in advance! :wave:

I totally agree.

BTW, are you more looking forward to hearing Cedars of Leak or Stand Up Leak?

I loved the SI article on him and his Dad/the funky mechanics. His Dad, though, was a little over the top in his effusive praise for his son....but, the kid's a freak, so, he did something right. Just hope that he has a nice, long career and not a short one.

I think he is likely producing U2's next album, as opposed to working on the gameplan.

That was a great article. i agree that his dad was over the top, but i can't blame him. if i taught my son those mechanics, and he ended up winning the cy young in his first full year... yeah. i wouldn't be able to shut up. do you read baseball prospectus at all? or know of will carroll? injury guru. he says that lincecum's mechanics are perfect... as odd as they are. whereas prior, who is comparable in a way with the stuff he had coming out of college, had horrendous mechanics and nobody wanted to correct them...and the result is what could have been. bochy needs to work on limiting his pitch counts a bit more this year, but at the same time, i think pitch counts are overrated and not a proper sign of fatigue. it just depends on if the fastball has life, and if the curveball has bite. if it still does, go 130 for all i care...but if the guy is struggling, altering his mechanics as a result of the fatigue, thats where you get the injury and that's when you gotta go to the pen.

and i agree. it would easily be U2's next masterpiece if he produced it. him and bengie molina baby.

5 threads with tons of pages of people saying, "leak already!", and it still hasn't leaked. That's gotta win some kind of award.

You think this is bad? Apparently, "Day & Age" by The Killers never leaked at all! If their forums are anything like Interference, they probably went through, like, 20 threads! :lol:

Although I don't think they made leak puns.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom