Ok, who's still in?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Are you still not listening to old U2 while you wait for new U2?

• Yes. I've been strong!

Votes: 14 16.5%
  • No. I cracked. I've been listening.

Votes: 9 10.6%
  • No. I never gave them up! Do I look nuts to you?

Votes: 54 63.5%
  • Yes, but only because I haven't started the fast yet.

Votes: 8 9.4%

• Total voters
I the ipod automaticall shuffles to U2 songs - I cannot challenge the ipod - it knows more than its letting on :)
so the answer - I am weak

I had no idea this was going on. Self denial of U2 - can't do that, don't make me. :no: Really, it would be like giving up well, uh....sex. :yikes: I just crave U2. I've had to cut back or give up many other vices, this is one I won't. But carry on if you so choose, and good luck - I guess? :wink:

Nah, I can't stop listening.

But I've been listening to a LOT of stuff, including The Killers great Hot Fuss album, also.

after depriving myself for so long, the music has never sounded sweeter. It's like everything is colourful again after living in a world of gray.
OR
It's like going without cocaine for a few days and then finally getting that fix....

:shifty:

My fast has started. The radio release of Vertigo was the day for me. I'll listen to Vertigo when it comes on the radio but thats it.

I watched the Slane DVD all the way through. Plus the bonus material. With ice cream. :reject:

quick somebody say 'in bed'

I couldn't not listen to U2 - old or new - every day. They're my anti-drug!

Okay, that was lame. But it's true, I can't go a day without listening to U2! I like to have U2 weeks... i.e. on Monday I'll listen to Boy, Tuesday October, etc. It's a bit sad, yes, but that's what you do when you're a fanatic. :wink:

They will be in extremely heavy rotation once the new album is out. I almost overkilled myself during the last tour, and I've been getting into so much other good stuff, that I can handle just fine without them for a while. Except for listening to Vertigo five times a day now :wink:

Back
Top Bottom