Ok, virgins. How do you want the first time to be?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ElectricalVoice

Refugee
Virgins ... how do you want the first time to be? I want the first time to be special ;) :wink:

Well... I'm planing to sit down with a beer (or five) and listen to the album while reading the lyrics. Right in front of the stereo. Listen to it again and again and again. I after that i might even listen to all those live versions I have downladed.

How do you plan to loose your virginity?

I assume you're talking about HTDAAB, right;) I want to open it in the car and listen to it driving back home!

I want the first time to be slow and not too painful. Hopefully it'll be good, but I'm sure the second and third time will be alot better.

hang on ElectricalVoice, you've downloaded the live songs, you have them on your pc, everyone in here is stunned at how good they are, they're being played the world over on the radio .... and you still haven't heard them?

:crazy:

what do they put in the water there in Norway?!

(actually, I'm jealous, I was a virgin till the radio 1 performance, then I gave into temptation and musical debauchery)

kiwilad said:
hang on ElectricalVoice, you've downloaded the live songs, you have them on your pc, everyone in here is stunned at how good they are, they're being played the world over on the radio .... and you still haven't heard them?

:crazy:

what do they put in the water there in Norway?!

(actually, I'm jealous, I was a virgin till the radio 1 performance, then I gave into temptation and musical debauchery)

He's not the only one, I have downloaded all the live performances into my PC, but still haven't heard them.How's that for willpower!:wink:

(just 4 more days-help me lord!)

i gave in and listened to Miracle Drug... best song I have ever heard. Sorry! Didn't mean to make it harder on you virgins heheh:drool:

I will be pretty busy since it will be just two days before Thanksgiving here in the U.S. I will probably listen to it Friday. No, Saturday. Friday is our anniversary and we will be out of town. :mad:

u2granny said:
I will be pretty busy since it will be just two days before Thanksgiving here in the U.S. I will probably listen to it Friday. No, Saturday. Friday is our anniversary and we will be out of town. :mad:

You could listen to it as you get your house/cooking ready for Thanksgiving.

Dr_Macphisto said:

You could listen to it as you get your house/cooking ready for Thanksgiving.

I have people doing that on Wed. I will be out running all over town there's 21 people coming.

Yay, I'm not a HTDAAB virgin anymore!!!! Just went to my local record shop here in Ireland and bought the collectors edition on today, the first day of release, which also happens to be my birthday!

It's stunning, it really is. I'm relishing discovering it. I've only listened it through once but am currently re-listening to most tracks. :wink:

ElectricalVoice said:
Virgins ... how do you want the first time to be? I want the first time to be special ;) :wink:

I want it to last all day and night, alternating between fast & slow, with lots of repeat performances. :silent: :mac:

Re: Re: Ok, virgins. How do you want the first time to be?

BluRmGrl said:

I want it to last all day and night, alternating between fast & slow, with lots of repeat performances. :silent: :mac:

DIRTY :wink:

Seriously though. My buddy works at a church with one of those huge projection screens and a great sound system.

We listened to the album while watching a muted version of the Elevation DVD.

Now that was great.

nothing bad will happen because U2 loves us and will never leave us.

they did pay for dinner, as well. so we owe them.

I've decided that the songs I've heard don't really count b/c I wasn't paying that much attention. My copy will probably come the day after it is released b/c I tend to get Amazon things a day after they're shipped, so on Wednesday afternoon, I will come home from school, relaxed, carefully put the album in my cd player and sit in my comfy chair. Or, more likely, I'll run into my room screming and rip open the box while being hyper, putting it in the copmuter and jumping around my room, or staring fixated at the cd case/lyrics for the duration.

Back
Top Bottom