ok need someones opinion

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Kiki

New Yorker
mainly in my fantasy land.....ooooo how I wish it
What do you do when you have someone who you are really close to and you've been close to them for years. It's such a close friend that it's family to you, but then you find out one day that they've made up this lie because they thought you would not understand if they told you the truth. And you find out about this lie from someone else who was in on the lie and the original person doesnt even apologize but does feel bad......now would you say fry em or forgive em? Cuz my best friend/"sister" and i are going through this right now. I'd appreciate your opinions.

I say forgive because she probably made up the lie because she was insecure about whatever she covered up. Also, your friendship must mean a lot to her if she felt like she had to cover something up just for you to accept her.

------------------
"I'm gonna start a day care!"-Bono

Forgive. But give her a bit of a hard time so she doesn't try it again. Just make her know how you feel.

oh no no no no no I mean.....My best friend/"sister" and i are going through this with our "little brother". NO it's me and JemEvans that are going through this.

It sucks......i mean he said he never wanted anything to come between the family and he ended up hurting her a hell of a lot more than me. I dont know why im not really hurt by it, but I guess cuz he and I didnt have the relationship they did.

Tell her to go to Hell. Save the soap-opera for another forum.

Fuck Hip-Hop
Long live Rock 'n Roll

~Zoo~

------------------
" You love this town - even if that doesn't ring true. You've been all over, and it's been all over you " - Bono

" Don't you know there ain't no Devil, that's just God when he's drunk " - Tom Waits

icon24.gif

icon24.gif

icon24.gif

icon24.gif

icon24.gif

Ladies and Gentlemen!

I am officially confused.

------------------
"I'm gonna start a day care!"-Bono

Are we supposed to know who all these people are? And what did she do? Sleep with an ex-boyfriend of yours? Don't forgive, hold a grudge and show her that you're not one to fuck with.

Or, forgive her and on... it's up to you.
wink.gif

------------------
"It's no secret that our world is in darkness tonight..."

Originally posted by Kiki:
but then you find out one day that they've made up this lie because they thought you would not understand if they told you the truth. And you find out about this lie from someone else who was in on the lie and the original person doesnt even apologize but does feel bad......now would you say fry em or forgive em?
ummm. maybe

------------------
Salome
Shake it, shake it, shake it

Originally posted by Kiki:
What do you do when you have someone who you are really close to and you've been close to them for years. It's such a close friend that it's family to you, but then you find out one day that they've made up this lie because they thought you would not understand if they told you the truth. And you find out about this lie from someone else who was in on the lie and the original person doesnt even apologize but does feel bad......now would you say fry em or forgive em? Cuz my best friend/"sister" and i are going through this right now. I'd appreciate your opinions.

Yes.

if ur gonna ask us somethng like this don't u think you should give us a little more detail? besides.....you should post something like this on "dear abbey" or something!

------------------
i'm a rat bastard so watch out!

Originally posted by mikal:
Ladies and Gentlemen!

I am officially confused.

this is why i stopped watching passions.

------------------
always wear your safety belt

Back
Top Bottom