Ok, i'm back. I'm a fair U2_Guy...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
closedthread.gif

U2_Guy said:

No need for apologizes. I was very rough too cause i go off when i get too nervous. I gotta work this flaw i have. It hurts the ppl that i love the most sometimes. I need to dismantle myself sometimes.

Hey remember this quote? Relax before you blow a fuse.

U2_Guy said:

I'd be glad if you americans could get rid of the usual USA cliches by electing Kerry.

And read me well, it's not a matter of simple politics. It's a matter of life and death for many.

Bush is the biggest terrorist of all, the most powerful man on earth and he uses his power to kill and get money. That's called an assassin.

Ok. I'll comment b/c that was THE most ridiculous post I have ever read here. Well, maybe not the most ridiculous, but it's right up there.

btw, why do you care about this election like it's life and death? You don't even live here? Before you make comments like this, you should investigate the situation a little more. For instance, the U.S. did not go it alone in the war in Iraq. There were many nations that agreed to aid the U.S.

bsp77 said:

Hey remember this quote? Relax before you blow a fuse.

You're right, thanks... I'm relaxing (takes a deep breath...hmmmmm)...

Hey, it's ok if i say i like you?:)

U2_Guy said:

I'd be glad if you americans could get rid of the usual USA cliches by electing Kerry.

And read me well, it's not a matter of simple politics. It's a matter of life and death for many.

Bush is the biggest terrorist of all, the most powerful man on earth and he uses his power to kill and get money. That's called an assassin.

I'm not an american, nor am I fond of George Bush's politics, but there are FAAAR worse people around than him.:)

This thread is a mess.

If you want to talk about politics, please do so in Free Your Mind.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom