Ok I just watched Milan Elevation

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
adrball said:

which animal?

catselfabuse.gif

Yay! :|

Only good part about this thread is the triumphant return of Michael Griffiths.

Copy said:
I would say that even if Bono is aware of what his nickname means in Italian slang, it's still obnoxious to say such a thing about oneself. :down:

Okay I have to confess...now that Bono has paved the way...

I AM PRETTY DAMN SEXY. It makes me wanna chant my own name.

DIET COKE
DIET COKE
DIET COKE...

Chizip said:
if youre flirting with the audience then you call the audience sexy, not yourself

if youre gonna flirt with a girl at a bar and go up to her and say, oh yeah im a sexy bitch, dont ya think she'll think youre a jackass?

Well....if the fella is right about his sexiness, might think the guy arrogant, but not necessarily a jackass.

The difference is this:

You stroll up to a girl who doesn't know you and say you're sexy---you're a dick.

You stroll up to a girl who already adores you and say you're sexy---you get a laugh, a smile, and maybe a :flirt: response.

Bono strolling up to a crowd at a U2 show? Yeah, that's the latter.

Utoo said:
The difference is this:

You stroll up to a girl who doesn't know you and say you're sexy---you're a dick.

You stroll up to a girl who already adores you and say you're sexy---you get a laugh, a smile, and maybe a :flirt: response.

Oh yeah .....he's sexy !:yes:

He is getting too old to be going on like that. He has turned into a parody of himself sadly.

I cringe often when I see him these days.

He was totally fine out here in Australia mind you. Not one embarrassing moment in any of the four shows I saw.

Dont get me wrong, I love him. But you gotta see the faults in the ones you love too.

Utoo said:
The difference is this:

Then why doesn't Robin Williams get tons of hot ass?

Even though I love that particular performance (better than the "I have a frog in my throat" shit) what really bugs me there is the fact that Bono talks so much during the intro. I mean he starts singing at 2:30!!!! I usually like when he starts talking and whatever he is saying but this time was too much and too boring. Two minutes and a half of bullshit is a bit too much for me. When the band starts playing though everything gets better!

Some people here need to be arrested
1. for implying that Bono is not sexy
2. for showing gifs of a masturbating cat
I don't know which one is more difficult for me to handle.

I'm with you Chizip. It was a bit like watching your uncle trying(unsuccseefully) to pull a fit young waitress at a wedding.

An Cat Gav said:
I'm with you Chizip. It was a bit like watching your uncle trying(unsuccseefully) to pull a fit young waitress at a wedding.

"Pull"?

"Fit?

:drool: :drool: :drool: British dialect...

OpperGoeroe said:

And the sexy-thing, the word Bono means sexy person in some Italian dialect, that's why he does it. And that's funny! But you guys don't get that and think it has to do with his ego or something.

Even if you don't know the Italian slang, the grinning should give away he wasn't serious about it, and the way he phrased it.

:up: Michael Griffiths

Last edited:
xaviMF22, your replies in this thread have been completely out of line.

Also, gherman, don't tell people to "go away". That is so rude.

This whole thread has just gotten completely ridiculous.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom