Ok I just watched Milan Elevation

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Copy said:
wouldn't it be cool if Bono ranted about how ugly and fat he is on stage instead? That would make me respect him wildly :up:

:up: There's nothing like watching a man self-destruct in front of 50,000 fans... :drool:

Copy said:
You cannot respect a guy that calls himself sexy.

This is true... I call myself sexy everyday and as everyone knows, I have no self-respect at all...:flirt:

This is an unsexy thread. I think I just lost some sexiness for posting in it. But, regardless, Bono was flirting with the audience. If the art of performing is also about knowing your audience, then Bono flirted with the Italian crowd perfectly -- the proof is in their reaction: they loved it. An American audience probably wouldn't have been able to relate (unless they all undertood Italian culture and dialect, which they don't -- a point which is supported by the first post in this thread).

if youre flirting with the audience then you call the audience sexy, not yourself

if youre gonna flirt with a girl at a bar and go up to her and say, oh yeah im a sexy bitch, dont ya think she'll think youre a jackass?

Chizip said:

if youre gonna flirt with a girl at a bar and go up to her and say, oh yeah im a sexy bitch, dont ya think she'll think youre a jackass?

i guess thats why im always being rejected :(

adrball said:
So Bono has an ego and a sense of humour. Yaah.

And didn't he say that he can't dance?

:hmm:

DreamOutLoud13 said:
bonodancekv4.gif

From the ABOY thread... :yikes:

xaviMF22 said:

Bono invented the dance :tsk:

WRONG, SIR, WRONG!

Thom stole Bono's dance moves and scuffed the floor which now has to be washed. So he gets NOTHING!

youlosewonkasz4.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom