Oh snap! Shut down by Bono.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
you can see Adam looking at his fretboard, looking at Bono/psycho, looking at his fret board, looking at Bono/psycho.

Didn't Bono call Adam his bodyguard before?

Wasn't much of a dance. More some a girl trying desperately to make out with Bono.

Lancemc said:
Wasn't much of a dance. More some a girl trying desperately to make out with Bono.

I know someplace where she'd feel quite at home!

EDIT: Forgot the :wink:. I remember seeing this video when it happened, only it didn't have Bono's shoulder shrugging and Larry's death stare.

Last edited:
GibsonGirl said:

I know someplace where she'd feel quite at home!

:cute:

image1wl5.gif

the rockin edge said:
who knows, maybe she is already there.

lmaopleba.gif

And Mike doesn't rhyme with name-o. :angry: Maybe Bono can find a way to make it so.

GibsonGirl said:

lmaopleba.gif

And Mike doesn't rhyme with name-o. :angry: Maybe Bono can find a way to make it so.

And Mike doesn't rhyme with name-o
Maybe Bono can find a way to make it so
I've got to find a way to make you feel
The only thing that is real
In your soul

Ohhhhhhh

Originally posted by Canadiens1160

And Mike doesn't rhyme with name-o
Maybe Bono can find a way to make it so
I've got to find a way to make you feel
The only thing that is real
In your soul

Ohhhhhhh

Queue five Grammys!

EDIT: Just thinking of it now, it would be hilarious to make a fake stereotypical U2 song, complete with lyrical mannerisms and clinky delayed guitars.

Last edited:
GibsonGirl said:

Queue five Grammys!

EDIT: Just thinking of it now, it would be hilarious to make a fake stereotypical U2 song, complete with lyrical mannerisms and clinky delayed guitars.
Wow, after I get my voice back for Stadium Arcadium we will be doing this. :drool:

neutral said:
There was a big thread about this in the A/V forum awhile back, I think it was "careful now, you had your chance" ? :shrug:

WTF?? Where did you pick this "made up" saying in PLEBA forum??

It goes like this:

"it's not maybe the right tune baby.."
take this shirt so quick to carry
take this dancer let her dance
take this girl with a (bowl) in her hair
take this girl take her by the hand, yeah

(shh) Yahweh, no, no
Yahweh always pain.. (laughing)
Yahweh, yahweh
(I, Y'all) always got a sense of humor too, yeah

Oh oh oh ohh...

Be gentle now, gentle now with this girl
Bye darling, bye girl with a rose in her hair
You wrong him, nice (instinct)

Originally posted by shart1780 I must say that girl WAS really hot. Hotter than most I've seen him pull onstage.

Indeed. The hottest girl on stage hands down.

And people saying Larry gave her "the deat stare" and "poor" Bono need to look at this from not jealous prespective. Larry never saw her on stage, and he was smiling while passing the stage. (Are we watching the same clipe here??) Bono was a sport about it too.

I think it was the most Bono changed lyrics for someone from the crowd and I kind of liked this Yahweh version a lot.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom