Official U2.Com: Where The Album Has A Name, "No Line On The Horizon"

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
U2.com
There are 47 registered and 7 anonymous users online.

Interference.com
Currently Active Users: 525 (363 members and 162 guests)

U2.com

Interference.com

:lol:

U2.com needs to have some sort of text messaging system that you can sign up for for announcements. There would be 500 people online over there if that were the case.

U2.com

Interference.com

:lol:

I really hope they change it up and make it a modern site. The current one feels like a cheesy template from U2 Sites 'r' Us.

Any long-time Bostonians know where a midnight album release might be taking place? I'm new to the area...

Hi, I am a longtime Bostonian, all of my 21 years have been spent in this area, hope you like it so far!

The city is changing so much, has just since 2004. The place to get midnight releases was always Newbury Street, near the intersection of Massachusetts Ave and Berklee College of Music. In the 1990s, there was a massive Tower Records, the biggest in the East I think right at that corner, then that moved out for a Virgin Megastore. The Virgin Closed in 2002. I know my aunt got Pop at midnight from Tower and ATYCLB and midnight from Virgin. There is currently a 3 floor Best Buy in that spot and a Newbury comics a few doors down. I dont know either of these companies' policies on midnight releases, but Newbury street record stores are always your best shot in Boston. I will try to find out more.

Seriously.... are the other 150 people who aren't posting just hitting refresh a bunch?

I still can't beleive there are 187 people looking at the official announcment, when at this time of day there were 289 people waiting for a possible announcement with a 24 hour window......:doh:

There were probably more people before because they were anxiously waiting for something to happen. Now something has happened. The End.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom