Official U2.Com: Where The Album Has A Name, "No Line On The Horizon"

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure there are at least 2 will.i.am remixes just waiting to get released at some point, in some format.

:dancing: Happy Happy Happy Birthday to meeeeee! :dancing: (March 9)

Might as well go ahead & tell Kelly what he's buying for me this year - he hates it when I wait 'til the last minute. :giggle:

I'm sure there are at least 2 will.i.am remixes just waiting to get released at some point, in some format.

Well, that would be cool. Just remixes....and that's it

No Will! I said that's it!!

:drool::drool::drool:

When should we wait for a leak???

Bono will surely forget a cd somewhere, won't he?

Just logged in and saw the news. Really happy about the March release as these Oct/Nov releases have been a bit too cold :)

2009 is going to be huge and the title sounds really epic. "No Line On The Horizon" shouts change and I'm sure U2 is ready to give its fans something fresh :hyper:

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe this is the 4th album where the name of the album is also the name of one of the songs (after October, UF, and Zooropa). Of course, this is assuming that NLOTH makes the final album.

:drool::drool::drool:

When should we wait for a leak???

Bono will surely forget a cd somewhere, won't he?

Let's make a trap for him

Bono....oh, Bono...could you come here for a sec? And bring that cd please....
........:hmm:

Sadly, I live in a small town an hour north of Seattle so there aren't many 24 hour places near me. :sad:

Same deal w/ me. I go to school in Burlington, VT and the record stores there will not be opening at midnight for a big U2 release. I think to get this (though someone please correct me if I am wrong) you have to be in Boston, New York, Chicago, LA, San Francisco, DC, Miami, Houston, Philly, etc, etc. Big cities w. large metropolitan areas seem to be the only places you can find a midnight release at a record store.

Hell, I almost feel as if I would be lucky to get the album at all in Burlington as the place is so anti corporate and anti big band like U2. But they all walk around in their Hendrix and Zeppelin shirts??? Hypocritical but I digress. That is obviously an exagerration, but you get the point. Burlington has one record store that sells all the mainstream stuff, about 15 that sell local/world music.

Nice! Awesome news. Nice for a change that U2.com broke the story. I wonder if the "outside forces" that kept @u2 and U2Spain from releasing their info was U2.com growing some balls and claiming the official announcement as their own. :hmm:

Btw, best post in the thread:

Damn. I'm being circumsised on March 1st. Hope I'm not in too much pain to enjoy the album...

Mid/late February, I'm guessing.

convention would suggest any time from Valentines day up to the release...

HOWEVER - The Killers - Day & Age DID NOT LEAK.

It was posted on the net about 2 hours after it was officially released in Japan, so things may be a bit tighter these days...

Any long-time Bostonians know where a midnight album release might be taking place? I'm new to the area...

I don't see the single getting radio play during the holidays. I think they will wait and release it in the new year.

It was posted on the net about 2 hours after it was officially released in Japan, so things may be a bit tighter these days...

Yes, but the Killers don't have Bono and Edge to lose CDs. :wink:

Hey, let's have some listening parties when the album comes out. We could do several over a few days, split into different threads for different time zones.

Who's in? :drool:

The picture that's been released was taken above Fez. The building in the bottom right of the picture with the green pyramid shaped roof is the Zaouia (Shrine) of Moulay Idriss II.

Honestly, the sooner it leaks, the better. I have no sympathy for U2 at this point, and four years of waiting is plenty.

I seriously doubt it will leak. They can't afford to lose anymore sales....
Universal won't let Bono leave his house with any ipod, cd, laptop, etc.
So no, the album won't leak.

And Saturdays in Australia and Japan (Japan Sometimes the Friday)...

Means we will have the disc in Feb after all :p
Dammit. Not only do you people get to live in Futureland and get a whole day's worth of sunshine before we even get any, but now you get albums half a week before us?! NOT FAIR.

I am so moving the international date line to this side of the planet :angry:

Fucking kangaroos.

fkpk7.jpg

End of the World. Flash Animation

:wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom