Official U2.Com: Where The Album Has A Name, "No Line On The Horizon"

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Who knows? With U2, we might get two singles before the album is released. And 4 more once it is. :cute:

The wait between ATYCLB and HTDAAB was 4 years and 1 month. The length between HTDAAB and NLOTH is 4 years and 3 months. So we really only are waiting 2 months longer than the last time. It just seems longer because that puts us into the next calender year.

Keeps with my cronological order of putting an album out every 4 AGE years for me, starting with Pop it's been 14, 18, 22, and now 26. Damn!! I still remember so vividly how excited I was when Pop came out, being my 1st new U2 album since I became a fan. Such fond memories. There's nothing like the first time you put on a new U2 album.

Keeps with my cronological order of putting an album out every 4 AGE years for me, starting with Pop it's been 14, 18, 22, and now 26. Damn!! I still remember so vividly how excited I was when Pop came out, being my 1st new U2 album since I became a fan. Such fond memories. There's nothing like the first time you put on a new U2 album.

Amen to that! I was a year younger than you when those came out but felt exactly the same way.

The wait between ATYCLB and HTDAAB was 4 years and 1 month. The length between HTDAAB and NLOTH is 4 years and 3 months. So we really only are waiting 2 months longer than the last time. It just seems longer because that puts us into the next calender year.

I'm the same age as you, and Pop was also the first album I was waiting for :wave:

...and

:cocktail: :cocktail: :cocktail: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :cocktail: :cocktail:

to the title :up:

Now, onto wishful thinking: Double album (24 tracks) with bonus b-side disc (like Radiohead and Oasis) of 10 more (including a few* remixes).

*less than half.

HA HA MEL! In yo face!

I got owned by cynicism. This is something I'm happy to be wrong about.

Still, they should have released this album a month ago. They probably cut the two best songs on the album for the two new ones, if they even recorded anything new.

If there is no line on the horizen.. then there isn't a horizen to begin with right? :)

Seriously good news! First baby (daughter) due Feb 15th - 2 weeks later, new U2 album. Guess whose baby is going to be listening to a LOT of U2 from a very early age?!

If there is no line on the horizen.. then there isn't a horizen to begin with right? :)

Seriously good news! First baby (daughter) due Feb 15th - 2 weeks later, new U2 album. Guess whose baby is going to be listening to a LOT of U2 from a very early age?!

:cocktail: congratulations :wave:

Congrats! Just don't name her PLEBA :giggle:

^ Cool picture, but I don't like that Edge is almost covered by Bono.
*resists saying something pervy about that* :silent:

I tried to do that at Walmart with the Bomb, but apparently they don't put out new release cds until 8 am the day of the release. They put out dvds, books, and video games at midnight. But not cds. Assholes.
The one time they released an album at midnight it was N*Sync No Strings Attached. They can do that but not fucking U2. LAME.

Oh wow, look at that - a horizon! And what's that on it? Hm? Could it be? Yep, it sure is. It's a fucking Line. I knew there'd be a goddamn line on the friggin horizon. I am enraged right now. EN.RAGED.
:lmao: ILU Beav. Never change.

Why must they have a later release date for the US??? It's not like any of us here will be able to wait to hear it once it's out somewhere.
It's not just them. It's how it's always been. CDs and DVDs come out on Tuesday in the U.S., Mondays elsewhere.

Sessions for No Line On The Horizon began last year in Fez, Morocco, continued in the band’s own studio in Dublin, before moving to New York’s Platinum Sound Recording Studios, and finally being completed at Olympic Studios in London.

Those sneaky guys moving around. :wink:
They're trying to avoid those pesky Spanish fans that keep stalking them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom