Official SNL Mp3's & Videos Thread.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe if we complain enough, Conan will show them, or maybe a special Dateline.

I'm positive the 4th song was the start of "All Because of You". It starts very distinctively with Edge's guitar, and that's exactly what he played before the show ended.

I wished they would've played that instead of "I Will Follow". But I'll happily take 3 songs! :yes:

Danny Boy said:

Sounded like the first note of COBL, but they cut it off after that.

no, it was definatley All Because Of You...

all the other SNL threads are closed...man, I've never seen so many people on Interference before.

If anyone can recall the Brit Awards performance....Mysterious Ways was performed last but was not broadcast and then subsequently full (soundboard) audio of this turned up later on! :)

From where exactly? Your guess is as good as mine.

AtomicBono said:

no, it was definatley All Because Of You...

all the other SNL threads are closed...man, I've never seen so many people on Interference before.

Oh man it was ABOY I just re-heard the intro Edge was starting, shit, the band was so pumped WE HAVE TO FIND THIS! Someone get down to NBC studios in NY are start a riot if you have to...

RobVox

AtomicBono said:

Christ, wait until tickets go on sale.

I thought people were just indecisive and wacked about how to order the collectors edition, tickets are going to make people lose their damn minds.

When your torrent download finishes, PLEASE keep it open to help share it with others. That way I can get to seeding videos faster :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom