Official NLOTH Tracklisting (From U2.com)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The U2.com link got me thinking that perhaps the 64 page magazine might not be 'physical', instead an online thing, similar to how (RED)wire uses 'magazine' to describe their weekly stuff. Since both the hardback book and the magazine are 64 pages, it could be the same stuff, just in data and physical formats.

Unless everybody already assumed this, whereas I thought it literally meant a traditional magazine. :doh:

I read it again and it looks to be a paper mag to me - and hopefully.
I'll surely grab all versions :up:

im happy to have the tracklisting, but to all the people complaining already about the titles:

who cares about song titles? is it really THAT big of a deal?

they could've named "where the streets have no name" "lizard shit" and id still think it was one of U2's best songs ever.

well maybe not that extreme, but you get my point, i think.

The photo is kind of badly chosen, because it's not even an image of "no line on the horizon." And why the hell is there an equals sign over the cover?

Looks like "Every Breaking Wave", "Winter", and "Tripoli" aren't surviving?

What a terrible decision to lengthen "Crazy Tonight". The lack of logic behind that just frustrates me.

I'll Go Crazy If I Don't Go Crazy Tonight

IGCIIDCT... this is gonna give us a hard time

"Y'know... I love NLOTH, IGCIIDGCT is :heart:. Way better than LAPOE. NLOTH is waaaay better than ATYCLB and HTDAAB."

Hehehe, No line on the horizon. :drool:

Unknown Caller
Moment Of Surrender
Magnificent

:drool:

Paul McG said they were trying to do something innovative with how the CD is released, so people buy it as opposed to downloading it. A magazine attached to the CD is pretty cool, and while the hardback book isn't innovative, its an incentive to buy the CD...

I can't wait!!!!!!:hyper:

In the corner, it's a copyright sign. I'm hoping it's just to indicate that the image is copyrighted to U2.

Oh damn, I liked so much that U2 in the corner. You barely can see it. It's cool.

1st single is not the 1st song. That's a good start.

Could someone explain to me why in the world this is relevant? Of all the silly things to complain about, this strikes me as ridiculous. I agree that the running order can be important to the overall experience of an album, but whether or not the first single is also the first song on the album seems utterly unimportant.

I have no clue what you mean.

They don't want it to leak, they want to control the release.

Is that stupid?

They're putting over the top security on a single trying to control it's release, for fears "it'll be all over the internet" *Irish newspaper source* but after that they are gonna play it on radio and not release it for another several weeks. By that time we'll all have it :shrug:

Full title of Crazy Tonight is better, I think.
Crazy tonight makes me think it's a Lionel Richie song

I was literally on the verge of going to bed, now my mind's going to be racing!!! Crazy Tonight would benefit from brackets I reckon - (I'll Go Crazy If I Don't Go) Crazy Tonight - or better still a shorter title! FBB sounds intriguing, hope it's not NLOTHs One Step Closer.

They're putting over the top security on a single trying to control it's release, for fears "it'll be all over the internet" *Irish newspaper source* but after that they are gonna play it on radio and not release it for another several weeks. By that time we'll all have it :shrug:

B-sides mate, b-sides :drool:
Remixes mate, remixes :drool:

Back
Top Bottom