Official NLOTH Tracklisting (From U2.com)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The U2.com link got me thinking that perhaps the 64 page magazine might not be 'physical', instead an online thing, similar to how (RED)wire uses 'magazine' to describe their weekly stuff. Since both the hardback book and the magazine are 64 pages, it could be the same stuff, just in data and physical formats.

Unless everybody already assumed this, whereas I thought it literally meant a traditional magazine. :doh:

Thanks for the confirmation on the cover. I'm not sure I like it as an album cover. The two bars look like a giant equal sign.

grey boxes whats with that, im dissapointed that the single wont be released digitally until day before official cd release though, week earlier (my birthday) would of been ideal.

I'll Go Crazy If I Don't Go Crazy Tonight

IGCIIDCT... this is gonna give us a hard time

"Y'know... I love NLOTH, IGCIIDGCT is :heart:. Way better than LAPOE. NLOTH is waaaay better than ATYCLB and HTDAAB."

but there's a copyright sign there, too, which makes me think that "(c) U2" isn't permanent on the album art?

Just an observation - that tiny U2 in the bottom left-hand corner of the album - it's not on the image of the cover on the actual u2.com page.

Back
Top Bottom