Official info about Chicago DVD by U2.com

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
<<regular/delux>>

I thought the difference was the double disc version would be limited edition and there would also be a single disc version available.

I guess they figured that the second disc of Boston was relatively useless to casual fans.

u2fp

U2FanPeter said:
<<regular/delux>>

I thought the difference was the double disc version would be limited edition and there would also be a single disc version available.

I guess they figured that the second disc of Boston was relatively useless to casual fans.

u2fp

I'm wondering if U2.com just got the details wrong again (so shocking, I know). According to u2wanderer.org, the difference is 1 disk vs. 2 disks.
http://www.u2wanderer.org/disco/vid011.html

I guess we'll have to wait until it comes out for clarification? :shrug:

shaun vox said:
is it just me or does bono sound HORSEY on all the songs on the dvd??? (im talking about the DVD 3 minclip) that is not a good thing!!!

No, he does not sound like Cher at all.

Hey I noticed on Amazon.com they had a "limited edition" version of this dvd on sale for $23, whereas the regular is on sale for $13.99.

Does anyone know the difference or what extras are in the more expensive version?

Thanks.
Jonathan

I pre-ordered the 14 dollar one, I really don't care about a 2nd disc, Slane had only one disc and look how much it blows Elevation out of the water

Chizip said:
anybody else think this Surveillance Cuts thing is gonna be as lame as watching Hamish on the Boston DVD?

:yuck:

That Hamish thing on the Boston DVD may very well be the worst piece of crap I've ever seen on a concert DVD.

Back
Top Bottom