October remaster - Hattem concert

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

phommel

Refugee
As you know a song (i will follow) from a concert in Hattem, Netherlands (1982) will be on the 2-disc remastered version of October.

Here a link to a video of 29 mins...probably not all of you saw this vid content before....with cool interview parts, gloria, another time, october, i will follow, celebration, 11 o'clock. bono dancing with girl in the end...all very cool!!!

enjoy

? U2 in Hattem

Great line from Bono in here.
"A lot of people expect a lot of things from U2 and they'll never get what they expect from U2"

Dana

Cool. Thanks :)

I absolutely love that part about breaking down barriers. I find it amazing and really cool how consistent Bono/U2 have been over their entire careers. I mean the 2000+ Bono is still talking about breaking down barriers, just as the Bono in early 80's was...it speaks volumes about how down to earth they are and how honest they are. So many things Bono used to say/believe about U2 and their music still hold true today. The consistency there is incredible if you think about it.

Cool. Thanks :)

I absolutely love that part about breaking down barriers. I find it amazing and really cool how consistent Bono/U2 have been over their entire careers. I mean the 2000+ Bono is still talking about breaking down barriers, just as the Bono in early 80's was...it speaks volumes about how down to earth they are and how honest they are. So many things Bono used to say/believe about U2 and their music still hold true today. The consistency there is incredible if you think about it.

Yeah, and all the people that laughed and scoffed at Bono's claims that U2 would be one of the great bands or that music can change the world must be swallowing their toungues now. One I find really funny is in Bono's acceptance speech for the JT Album of the year Grammy he is joking about how hard it is holding summits with world leaders,and saving the whales. Who would have thought that less than 20 years later he really would be holding summits with world leaders and saving the world instead of the whales?

Dana

Back
Top Bottom