October question

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

heupel14

Babyface
kind of a pointless question but do you think with the lyrics back that they may redo this album for fun someday do you think it would still be as Christian friendly? I didnt think much of the music but I appreciated there lyrical and spiritual honesty at the time. Also is it true that Edge totally redid POP?

you know, as cool as it would be for them to redo october (and call it "November" :drool:), i highly doubt it will ever happen. the most likely thing that could happen (if anything at all) would probably be for them to only publish the lyrics in a special edition collectors book or something like that. that album is decades old and it would be kinda pointless to redo it since it wouldnt really have a selling point: we've all heard the songs already, only the lyrics would be different. as for edge redoing pop, i heard that larry was playing with the songs, but as far as im concerned its all a rumor. it could be that they're playing around with some of the songs for the next tour, but thats only a guess.

if the lyrics are good bono will probably save them and maybe add to them, redo them and maybe just use the lyrics for possible new U2 songs?

Back
Top Bottom