October cover art

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

marik

Refugee
i know the old story of someone looking at the cover of the october album and picking out Adam as the outsider because of his posistion in the circle relative to the other 3. of course, this was accurately describing the mood at the time, as Adam was indeed the outsider during these times because of the other 3's flirting with charasmatic christianity- shalom.

my question is this. am i the only one that looks at the picture and cannot see how someone would say that adam is the 'outsider' cuz he's not in a circle? to me it looks as if you could pick larry as standing 'outside the circle' just as much as you could pick adam.

I think you could make a case for picking any one of them as being 'outside the circle'.

I think they should redo it and repackage it. They can keep the same pic, but redo the design. It looks kind of small time, which it is not.

I never thought that. I don't mind the October cover ... it makes me laugh really. And I never picked Adam as being the outsider.

Actually, I think the inside cover picture would have been better as the outside pic ... oh well, I guess it's too late now.

Back
Top Bottom