OAKLAND 1 PICTURES!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

SicilianGoddess

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
Hi everyone! I'm back from Vegas, what a weekend! I'm on my way to pick up those pictures but I'll start with Oakland for now. Awesome awesome show!

Me and Zoogrl

f022518.jpg

Me, DebbieSG & spanisheyes

f036226.jpg

Gwen from No Doubt

f190872.jpg

Blurry No Doubt bleh

f323120.jpg

Dallas

f321513.jpg

Little girl handing her note to Bono

eV54463.jpg

Bono pulling girl up

f751671.jpg

------------------
Holy Dunc Spacejunk Coming In For The Splash

Sicy's Website

GREAT pictures SICY!
That was cool of him to pull up the little girl.

We met Dallas in Austin, he posed for a couple of pictures with us and had to bail.

Wish I could have gone to Vegas.

My buddy has taken about 50 austin pics some very good I want him to post but I don't think he is registered yet.

------------------
What has Gavin got that I don't, besides $$$ and fame?

Woohooo!! She's back!!

Great pictures, sicy! Love the shirt you were wearing too! And the little girl is adorable!

Can't wait to see more pics!

------------------
Remember the goul.

Shake n' bake
Do whatever it takes

Great Pictures Sicy!
smile.gif

I love the one of Bono holding the flag - I wanted to get one of those so bad but I was never in the right spot for it!
smile.gif

------------------
How do you keep a moron busy for an hour? Two words... Extreme Paddleball

"wow...look at those two birds... they look just like airplanes, the way they're flying..."

" because they are airplanes..."

Thanks guys! It's great to be back. I'm about to scan Vegas pics right now.. Calluna I'm going to call you later girl!

biggrin.gif

P.S. Thanks Kev for lettin me use the smilies for the shirt!

------------------
Holy Dunc Spacejunk Coming In For The Splash

Sicy's Website

YAY! PICS from Oakland! Ahhhhhh! memories! They are great, thanks! (still crying over my camera loss)
SG- are ya going to Sac? I wanna go SO bad, but I guess I will contain myself and not go
frown.gif
no money, no time off, damnit!
Post-concert depression- need video of LA or Oakland, and come on guys, aren't there more pics? Post!

Thanks Sicy! Those are great pics, (yikes, there I am, looking scrappy after eight hours in line) so glad you got the flag and the girl on his shoulders! All great memories of the show. *sigh* so sad its over.

U2SJ no way I'm going to Sac.. I think I've had my fill of U2 to last me a long time! Plus I dont want to go through that stress so soon again.. lol.

biggrin.gif

Back
Top Bottom