N'SUCK's Blatant Attempt to Rip Off U2 Continues

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LarryMullen's POPAngel

Blue Crack Distributor
I'll be up with the sun, I'm not coming down...
Just saw them on Mtv...bastards.
mad.gif

When asked what their "number" for the awards tomorrow will include ("Oh, how will it EVER top the 'we used tvs and it was SO cutting edge' production from last year?"
rolleyes.gif
), Britney's Bitch Justin said that whatever it is, it will include references to POP culture, media, etc., and he also mentioned Andy Warhol's name in the midst of his incessant babbling.

Hmm...whatever does this sound like?
mad.gif

Yeah, I'm just a little ticked off about this. I hate the teenybopper crap society we in America have become. I hope that this little trend ends, and as soon as humanly possible. Those teen flicks are bombing at the box office, we can only pray the music comes next.

------------------
"Enough of this video bullshit, I'm going to give you some culture. Know what I mean?" -Larry

~April

At least the little tramp could mention the letter and the numeral that give them all their ideas!

Let's kidnap those stupid wankers and castrate all of them!!

------------------
BOOM-CHA

Fucking stupid fucking little shit.
I wish U2, or anyone, would really point it out publicly. Or I hope U2 perform STRAIGHT after N'Sync..... Blow them away.

------------------
"Don't worry about the world ending today. It's already tomorrow in Australia."

matt2870@hotmail.com

I agree with you, the boys in Nsuck are blatantly trying to make themselves to be what they'll never be. I'm just going to gloat when the bubble finally bursts. Oh, sure, their albums are selling now, but only because many people don't understand what marks a song or group as being truly great, and are simply following a fad.

Although, I will admit that every generation has it's crop of performers who had their moment but flickered and faded. For example: Belinda Carlisle, Debbie Gibson, Tiffany, NKOTB...and countless others. But notice the similiarity of all of them? They are all teen acts...so don't give up hope yet.
Man, I'm suprised I even remembered that many...that's scary.

I'm just looking forward to seeing U2 blowing Nsuck away onstage tomorrow night...although it will be after I get back from seeing 3 Doors Down tomorrow night with some co-workers. Ok, I'll admit "Kryptonite" was totally over-played, but I still like that song, and I like the group. Anyway, enough babbling.

------------------
"Yeah, we'll shine like stars in the summer night, we'll shine like stars in the winter night. One heart, one hope, one love."

[This message has been edited by SIK (edited 09-05-2001).]

And there were plenty before them even. I mean, there were even 1950s teeny boppers! Most likely, N'Sync and all of them will fade away rather soon, but will always be remembered, some fondly, some infamously. And there will always be more to follow them.

Melon

------------------
?Confused by thoughts, we experience duality in life. Unencumbered by ideas, the enlightened see the one reality.? - Hui-neng (638-713)

mad.gif
Gawd, I hate those punks!

------------------
~*Everybody's talkin' about POP Musik!*~

(??.?(?*?.? ?.?*?)?.??)
?.???. *Monica* .???.?
(?.??(?.??* *??.?)??.)

U2 could take them on....Larry would have to take two though but he can handle it with the help of a lead pipe

------------------
"We got no style...swagger...but no style"

OK, not to sound like I just sit around watching N Sync videos but their video for the song "Pop" makes reference to another pop art artist. The end of their video is a total homage to Roy Lichtenstein [sp?] who....[drum roll please, Larry].... also did the video for I believe BTBS during the Popmart tour that U2 did four years ago. This whole U2 Popmart-N Sync Pop connection is continuing to frighten me.

------------------
"Things will not be the same in this city for us." -Bono, Dublin, February 1980

I can't believe you guys get flustered with NSYNC. They will be musical history before U2s next album comes out.

They are nothing but a money making excercise for a bunch of middle aged old men. Forget about them as soon as their fans get boyfriends and get laid their popularity will dwindle to nothing.

Originally posted by GABSTER:

Forget about them as soon as their fans get boyfriends and get laid their popularity will dwindle to nothing.

WORD UP!
biggrin.gif

I couldn`t have said it better. just look at the Backstreet Boys now... R they a living joke or WHAT???

In any case, If n*stink IS GOING ALL pop arty LET THEM! Nobody takes them seriously anyway ...
N*sync and art...LOL!

------------------
"I love you `cause I need to ,not because I need you..."
-luminous times

Originally posted by LarryMullen's_POPAngel:
and he also mentioned Andy Warhol's name in the midst of his incessant babbling.

mad.gif
He wouldn't know a Warhol if a big damn Campbells soup can hit him in his melon head!!!! Warhol was a bit out of my time too (I'm 25) but dammit I think he's the coolest art icon (imho) that there was. Bah on those children just throwing his name around!!! <gets a big silver balloon and a brillo box to fling at those mofo idiots>
mad.gif

Nothing pisses me off more than to see that arrogant bastard Justin from N'Sync trying to sound intelligent and socially conscious. I saw the MTV interview and I just about puked, especially when he dropped Warhol's name. These little N'Syncer's are trying to sound so socially conscious and astute it's a riot. They might be able to fool the "pop" kids but they sure as hell aren't fooling me.

I, too, hope U2 performs directly after N'Sync so millions of music fans worldwide can see a REAL band with REAL songs play REAL instruments and blow the roof of the Metropolitan Opera House without lipsyncing or taking the focus AWAY from the music with hundreds of dancers and costumes. Of course, is N'Sync's management stupid enough to let N'Sync perform directly before U2? Let's hope so.

NSYNC are now trying to make out now there is more to them than 12 year old girls discovering their own sexulaity.

Once you have played with the pink stringed banjo once while looking at posters of Justin then the novelty soon goes. You then want the real thing.......bye Justin.

They are now trying to appeal to the older generation (16+) by making out some sort of thought and depth is available through their music. Yeah right!!

Meanwhile I will laugh my ass off all the way to the supermarket. "Hi did'nt you used to be in NSYNC......Justin can you tell me which Aisle I can find cheese in"

They are losers forget about them.

Originally posted by GABSTER:
Once you have played with the pink stringed banjo once while looking at posters of Justin then the novelty soon goes. You then want the real thing.......bye Justin.

Mind flying that by us one more time?

"The pink stringed banjo"? Please tell me that's not a reference to what I think it's referencing...

Oy.

------------------
- Achtung Bubba

Back
Top Bottom