Now that Sydney DVD is out this year...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2girl

Blue Crack Addict
which do you think will happen first:

Milan DVD from Vertigo tour or new U2 album?

new u2 album..(early next year? yes please!)

Milan in late '06
IMAX late '06/early '07
new album (I Still Can't Believe It's Not Butter / ISCBINB) in late '07

Milan. I don't think they'd release a new album with a new tour and then release a DVD of the tour that came before it. The only way that would happen would be if U2 decided to continue the Vertigo tour with new material, like Zooropa. But I think if they release a new album - not an EP - then they will declare a new tour.

Am I the only one who wants a complete JT concert released? :drool: Syracuse just doesn't do it for me, and R&H's direction was fantastic, I thought--would make a fantastic full-length concert.

amerrydeath said:
Am I the only one who wants a complete JT concert released? :drool: Syracuse just doesn't do it for me, and R&H's direction was fantastic, I thought--would make a fantastic full-length concert.

Syracuse was not a good performance. Look for LA 87 1st. Then Paris second. Syracuse is interesting b/c of the arm sling but the worst JT pro-shot performance IMO.

Milan would definitely precede a new album. I imagine it will come out once the final Vertigo Tour dates have been completed, or perhaps come out at the time of their performance.

redhill said:

Syracuse was not a good performance. Look for LA 87 1st. Then Paris second. Syracuse is interesting b/c of the arm sling but the worst JT pro-shot performance IMO.

Maybe so, but nonetheless, I think the Syracuse performance of The Unforgettable Fire is one of the best ever.

redhill said:

Syracuse is one of the most booring U2 shows I have seen, Bonos voice lacks power and feeling on that show. There are so many more JT show that are better.

RedRocks is totally :drool: :combust: :faint:

I keep meaning to watch that again! That's quite a brilliant view of Bono there!!! :evil: :censored:

I'm sorry but stuff milan and red rocks, where are the boy gigs eh?! I would kill for a dvd of them playing at the dandelion market..

Back
Top Bottom