Now that Edge is selling the Les Paul, what'll he use instead?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

hatrickpatrick

The Fly
Will edge have to get another Les Paul, or will he just cut songs which use it from the live shows, or play them on another guitar?

Damn, I wish I could buy that :p

Hang on, Bono's selling the green one? I don't think I've ever seen him play a different one...

That's because he has more than one of the Green Falcon's.

But he used to play a red one, somee years back.

As mentioned in the other thread about the topic, he has more than one of the Les Paul, and some songs will probably get played n other guitars, if fits, or on the other Les Paul.

Hatrickpatrick, bono has been pictured witha plethora of guitars over the years. The 80s saw him with many different guitars.
As far as Edge goes...... the worst case scenario will be, guitar makers lining up to hand him free guitars. Not a bad situation to be in. He does occasionally buy them to tho.

I think in the auction description, Edge mentioned that Dallas has to find him a suitable replacement. :wink:

I'm a little curious why this thread was started. Do some of us think that Edge only has 3 guitars?

He's bound to have another Les Paul in his collection. And even if he doesn't, I'm sure it wouldn't be too difficult to get one.

i've noticed Edge has started playing bigger guitars lately, Gretschs, Gibson E-335's, big electic rythym guitars

Diemen said:
I'm a little curious why this thread was started. Do some of us think that Edge only has 3 guitars?

What, this isn't 1982 and the October Tour didn't just finish?

Back
Top Bottom