now that Americans got the Stuck video, can't wait till Walk on video gets in Europe

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2girl

Blue Crack Addict
i wonder which version will make it here-the London one or the Rio one!

------------------
"touch me, take me to that other place,
teach me, love, i know i'm not a hopeless case" - Beautiful day

"be uncool, yes be awkward" - Always

"and you can find your own way out"-Acrobat

huh? do we get the walk on single too?? ive heard elevation was the last single here..

MTV India has been showing the US version in the morning.But I've been seeing this since they released the Elevation video,usually a new video here comes intandem with Australia.

------------------
THNIK

I'm confused about what videos have made it to where...

Beautiful Day= Everyone got the airport one, right?
How about the other one shot in France with the guys & Daniel Lanois in the studio? It also shows U2 by the beach and Bono dancing with Eve. I've only seen it on the Internet.

Walk On= USA had the one shot in London, with the band transforming into different people and Bono ripping off his shirt (had to include that
biggrin.gif
).
The Rio version was released in Brazil and was seen on the Internet.

Stuck= USA got the football version.
The first version shot in Los Angeles with Bono falling all over the place was seen on the Internet, was it released in Europe?

Elevation= I think we've all seen it.

I am in England and have access to all the music channels- So far I have seen-

Beautiful Day- Airport Video

Stuck in A moment- Bono falling over in street...

Elevation- Again- I'm sure we've all seen it

Anyone know if/when we get to see any more?

Originally posted by NicaMom:
How about the other one shot in France with the guys & Daniel Lanois in the studio? It also shows U2 by the beach and Bono dancing with Eve. I've only seen it on the Internet.

There is another one, shot on the roof of Clarence hotel, during that performance for Top of the Pops, from BBC. It was showed by MTV Brasil as Beautiful Day version 2.

As for de Walk On video shot in Rio de Janeiro, I have been buggin people from my lists here to convert that one into real video or windows media, but people are kinda lazy here, LOL, and I don't have computer skills to do so. One girl said she will do it. If I get the link I'll let you know. The full version has been showed by MTV Brasil regularly.

And last, I really prefer the first Stuck, unfortunetaly I didn't like this last one, maybe is that american football thing, I don't get it...
smile.gif

------------------
Please sign our petition to bring U2 to Latin America, we deserve to be into the heart:
http://www.petitiononline.com/elevate/petition.html

Originally posted by NicaMom:
I'm confused about what videos have made it to where...

Stuck= USA got the football version.
The first version shot in Los Angeles with Bono falling all over the place was seen on the Internet, was it released in Europe?
t.

i heard there are other versions of BD, over here in Europe the planes/airport version was shown.
though i saw the BD Clarence rooftop performance on TOTP on BBC prime.

yes, that's the version of Stuck that was shown here in Europe.

------------------
"touch me, take me to that other place,
teach me, love, i know i'm not a hopeless case" - Beautiful day

"be uncool, yes be awkward" - Always

"and you can find your own way out"-Acrobat

[This message has been edited by U2girl (edited 09-05-2001).]

Back
Top Bottom