Now Get out there and buy it..!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Martinuk100

The Fly
OK, so we've got what we wanted, but I suspect there will be some who have downloaded it and won't buy it.

Please everyone, make sure you go out and buy it on the 23rd.

I was shocked to see a post earlier with someone asking that Vertigo be posted as well to make up their collection. It's been available for 99c on I-Tunes for weeks, so why haven't you already got it?!

And make damn sure you get out their and buy the single on Monday as well. I'm afraid that the leak will really hurt sales of Vertigo and stop it going to No1.

Enough said...

Oh, I'm definitely buying it. I might even buy two copies (the album and the box set) And I'm going to buy every single that comes out along with it. U2 have done their part in providing us with some of the best music they've written since Achtung Baby, and now I'm going to do my part by repaying them for it.

I've bought every album, single and Dvd. I'll be buying every version of this new album also. Im just going to enjoy this new music for an extra 18 days! :yes: :yes:

I'll be donating a lot of my paychecks to u2 in the upcoming month, I actually have my own account which Im putting money into every week, I call it my u2 account. I'll be there at stores on Nov. 23rd before they open to get this album (if they dont push the album forward) :wink:

Oh, and I forgot to mention - I'll be attending at LEAST two concerts during this tour. It's difficult for me, because I have to fly into Toronto to see them. If I lived closer, I'd see as many as possible.

I am so fucking happy with U2 at the moment, I can't even begin to describe the way I'm feeling.

I think it goes without saying that since we are all visitors of a U2 forum, we had always intended to buy the album.

Off course I'll buy it. I'll buy the deluxe single this monday and the collectors album on the 22nd. Now that I know the songs, it's not that urgent, I'm not going to skip school now, but I'll buy it day one without doubt.

If you download this and don't buy it, you're insane. This album is perfect. I'll probably buy multiple copies.

Actually, i had already bought it, because of a pre-order of the limited edition. The only reason i downloaded is because i am a weak human :). I just couldnt wait any longer to hear the best band in the world. make a great come back after 4 years.

I have already bought the ipod, the vertigo single from itms, preordered the collector's ed (which is now out of stock) the vertigo single import, I will go and buy the album on the 23, download the digital box set on itms -which puts my total around 500 USD (not including ipod accessories - which of course the ipod needed....)
for people on this forum downloading and not buying isn't (or shouldn't) be an option

u2 have really created something special here - they deserve the rewards that come with it

but of course I downloaded it - I have no willpower and it is soooooooo damn good.

Last edited:
Don't worry about it ..anything U2 puts out i buy...no question!!

But right now i'm gonna download to my little hearts content this will keep me occupied for the two weeks remaining. :dance:

Last edited:
This is the way I see it:

-I bought the U2 iPod the day it came out
-I preordered the deluxe edition boxset as well as an extra album to give to my mother (she was the one who gave me the gift of U2 and it's my small thankyou)
-I am buying the digital boxset
-I am planning on going to multiple concerts

I do not feel bad about whetting my appetite before the 23rd. This is an amazing moment to be a U2 fan...the boys really nailed it on this one and this album is the defintion of sublime to a 'T'. Of course I am going to be sure they get every single penny of mine that they fully deserve.

yeah im gonna go out and buy everything, its gonna cost alot (along with the nirvana box set due out the same day) but its gonna b well worth it!

im not sure if im going 2 d/l or not

Back
Top Bottom