Notre Dame bootleg

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

clarityat3am

I Serve Larry's Stick
Would there be anyone nice enough to send me one when they get it burned? Pleaseeeeeeeeeee!
biggrin.gif

------------------

"What's with all the glitter? I thought you didn't like our mirrorball lemon and shit. Well it's too late to change your mind now." -- Bono, Indianapolis, May 10, 2001

When you stop taking chances, you'll stay where you sit, you won't live any longer, but it'll feel like it --- Summer Rain

clarityat3am@hotmail.com

Didn't someone copy it from the web cast? can't someone, anyone, PLEASE post that when you have a chance?

------------------
"Things will not be the same in this city for us." -Bono, Dublin, February 1980

I'am sure somebody did. There will be a flood of them in the trading community. Does anyone know how the sound was for the webcast last night? Usually real audio is crappy but some of the posts I have read said last night it was pretty good, whats the story? Isnt it being re-webcast for the next 7 days or something on U2.com? I know Europe gets an additional full webcast but I thought I read it would be availabe for about 7 days to everyone on command. If it is re-cast I can copy it and burn it to a CD but I would only do it if the sound was decent.

I actually hope there is a good audience recording of this show because that is the only way you would be able to catch a feel of the actual vibe in the arena last night. It was a different vibe completely from the rest of the tour. Sound was pretty good from where I was sitting so it would have been possible for a decent audience recording. We should know in a couple of weeks.

[This message has been edited by Blue Room (edited 10-11-2001).]

[This message has been edited by Blue Room (edited 10-11-2001).]

Back
Top Bottom