Nothing unites people like a common enemy ~ our enemy = TICKETMASTER

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Like O2

She wore graaaapes
Originally posted by Like someone to blame:
Anyways, I hope you all have a nice day and good luck on the ticket quest DESPITE our uphill battle against the NEW EVIL EMPIRE...TICKETMASTER!!!

Now this is the spirit! I'm feelin' the love already!!!!!!!

------------------
If they knock you down get right back up. That's the only way to do it. ~ Elvis Presley

Thanks for spending your hard earned cash on a rock show. ~ Bono, Houston, 4-2-01

OK, I REALLY shouldn't say this-but, I'm beginning to think that Ticketmaster is run by Bin Laden!

But we are all friends on here-so we can help each other out if we have any extra tix. I think that's the true spirit of this board.

And it's a great way to thwart those agencies and scalpers.

logo.jpg
bigun2.gif

------------------
Change is the only constant

I think we can all agree on this, unless somebody works for them!

------------------
"Despite all my rage I am still just a rat in a cage."

Since we now have something new to complain about ~ TICKETMASTER/SCALPERS ~ maybe we can all start getting along again.

So, let the bitching and hand holding begin!

**O2 gives everyone a hug of solidarity**

------------------
If they knock you down get right back up. That's the only way to do it. ~ Elvis Presley

Thanks for spending your hard earned cash on a rock show. ~ Bono, Houston, 4-2-01

Suck my white sicilian ass Ticketbasterd!!!

mad.gif

Oh, and Blarg to you!!

------------------
Here Today
Gone Tomorrow....
Always

Sicy's Website

[This message has been edited by SicilianGoddess (edited 09-20-2001).]

I hate them so much! They said they had a stand at my school, I was so glad!

So I just ask if they'll have the tickets for U2. They say: U2 are coming back? Really? We will have them for sure. They're coming back here, in Ottawa??
-No, in Montreal.
-Ah, sorry, we don't sell tickets for Montreal.
-Why?
-Well, it's too far.
-@#$&@(#* It's a 2-hour drive! What's your problem??

Grrr. I found another way to get tickets, but they piss me off so much!

As long as Ticketmaster is a monopoly and has venues and promoters in its back pocket I don't see anything changing. I despise Ticketmaster probably more than any other U.S. based company. They are manipulists, elitists, control freaks, and sleazebags. The gov't should investigate them for monopolistic practices and punish their ass.

Anyways, I hope you all have a nice day and good luck on the ticket quest DESPITE our uphill battle against the NEW EVIL EMPIRE...TICKETMASTER!!!

Back
Top Bottom