Note to fans about to see U2-3D

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
beli said:

Youre planning and construction process is faster than here. I reckon it'll take Perth at least that long to design an IMAX theatre, let alone build one to the point of a screening.

At least everyone in Perth gets paid really well compared to here. So you'll be able to afford to go when the theatre is complete

coolian2 said:

At least everyone in Perth gets paid really well compared to here. So you'll be able to afford to go when the theatre is complete

Ah, thats a common myth. There are some mega wealthy people here and then the rest of us. The wealth here pushes the prices up so us plebs don't get too far financially.

We do have noice weather though.

beli said:

Youre planning and construction process is faster than here. I reckon it'll take Perth at least that long to design an IMAX theatre, let alone build one to the point of a screening.

Wait .. isn't there an Imax theatre somewhere in West Perth?? Just wondering coz I saw the Doors movie at the Imax there (many moons ago now, LOL) THAT was fun :D

TranceEnding said:

Wait .. isn't there an Imax theatre somewhere in West Perth?? Just wondering coz I saw the Doors movie at the Imax there (many moons ago now, LOL) THAT was fun :D

No, its gawn. There was an Imax on top of Scitech. I saw Rattle and Hum there, back in the day. Now its a crappy planetarium.

:(

Back
Top Bottom