Non-Single Survivor: Zooropa - Round One

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Please vote for the song you consider to be the WORST.

• Zooropa

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Babyface

Votes: 21 36.2%
  • Daddy's Gonna Pay For Your Crashed Car

Votes: 4 6.9%
  • Some Days Are Better Than Others

Votes: 14 24.1%
  • The First Time

Votes: 3 5.2%
  • Dirty Day

Votes: 4 6.9%
  • The Wanderer

Votes: 12 20.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
i consider some days are better than others slightly worse than babyface...although both songs are not too bad.

Axver said:

How many times does this have to be explained? If a song was a commercial single or had a video, it's disqualified. Was there a commercial single for Zooropa? No. Was there a video for Zooropa? No. If you wanted to exclude radio promos, YOU SHOULD'VE SPOKEN UP WHEN WE WERE DEFINING THE BLOODY CRITERIA. The qualifying songs were determined before the competition began and we spent plenty of time working it out so you had plenty of time to speak up. We can't make changes now, unless you really want to run the entire thing again.

(In God's Country had a commercial release so it can't be compared to Zooropa.)

Oh calm down. Sorry I didn't read every related post going back five years to make sure I had the intricacies down.

Ps, Love Is Blindness wasn't a commercial single either.

That must have scared the hell out of a lot of U2's JT-era fans. :drool:

Scared? No. Hated by? Abso-friggin-lutely. In fact, it took me about 14 years to start appreciating the song. Now it's probably my favorite.

Snowlock said:

Oh calm down. Sorry I didn't read every related post going back five years to make sure I had the intricacies down.

It happened just a few weeks ago. You had plenty of time to contribute very recently. Not my fault you didn't.

Ps, Love Is Blindness wasn't a commercial single either.

Do you not read? For something to be disqualified, it had to have either one or both of the following: a commercial single release, or a music video release. Love Is Blindness had the latter.

Queen Bee, you're such an Interference whore. :tsk:

Timo, I just thought I'd let you know that Queen Bee is NOT a sheep. Don't believe any of her bleatings to the contrary.

Axver said:
Timo, I just thought I'd let you know that Queen Bee is NOT a sheep.

Oh yes I am :mad:

mascotwoolysheep4eh.jpg

I like The First Time as much as Dirty Day.
I like Some Days as much as Daddy's Gonna Pay.
I like Babyface as much as The Wanderer.
And Zooropa is of course in a class of it's own!

So what do I vote for, then? :huh:

I'm surprised there hasn't been a huge landslide of Babyface voting in the style of Trip and TTTYAATW voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom